THE BROWNS BOARD

UPDATE: Navy recommends reinstating captain of coronavirus-stricken aircraft carrier

Tour2ma

when all the facts come in ACCURATELY, if he didn't actually violate the chain of command etc...

and someone else leaked it for whatever reason...

then it isn't the captain's fault it became a clusterfook.

I will say this - how many men were allowed to go back and forth to Guam, while this virus was

becoming a problem? I don't doubt that Jag will get to the real story.

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

when all the facts come in ACCURATELY, if he didn't actually violate the chain of command etc...

and someone else leaked it for whatever reason...

then it isn't the captain's fault it became a clusterfook.

I will say this - how many men were allowed to go back and forth to Guam, while this virus was

becoming a problem? I don't doubt that Jag will get to the real story.

This ship is homeported in San Diego.  It only stopped in Guam due to the Virus infection.

40 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

This guy is 100 percent right.  The Trumptards want to blame everyone except the inept Trump Defense Department.

He is right, and it means nothing of the sort, not at all. The sec of defense was wrong, so was the CO, except the CO had, for what he felt apparently, justification. I still think the CO was wrong. I believe? that stopping over in Guam was a bad move - they didn't have the logistics to handle the situation. Was he wrong, but had no choice? the Jags will investigate it all. Jury is still out. Too bad you Trump/Republican/America haters can't handle the truth.

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2020/05/05/fired-tr-commander-reassigned-to-san-diego/

Despite Navy brass recommending late last month that Crozier be given back his job, Acting Navy Secretary James McPherson recently ordered a secondary investigation into Crozier’s firing, POLITICO reported last week.

Sounds like someone up the chain did not like the result of the first review...

We shall see.