THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Burrow...the next Tom Brady...first pick in the draft to the AFCN? WHOA.

mjp28

Joe Burrow...the next Tom Brady...first pick in the draft to the AFCN? WHOA.

J. Burrow, L. Jackson, B. Mayfield and B. Roethlisberger?

This might be some decade !

last i saw he was tearing it up and letting it rip

i retired to the other room a friend of mine got me the new WHO l.p it really is good that they show that they can still ROCK also alot of reflection 

First pick of draft? sure..Brady of Natty, OH-io? not with their GM's mindset & cheap owner.. Not mentioned on TV, but while Burrow was a buckeye.. Joe saw 9 mop up duties games because the Bucks scored 50-60 points per game with Barrett & Haskins at QB... At LSU, Joe saw 33 sacks in 2018..Sacked 28 times this season..Joe may want to get his arm release clock re-tuned..cuz he won't be seeing 4 second clean pockets at next level..nor CFP championship game..   

He might actually beat that Heisman jinx, he looks like a freaking robo QB.....and Cinci has the first shot at him.

On the other side of that game, I’d be an early big fan of taking a flyer on jalen hurts even if we have to reach a bit. I think he’d be really creative in our offense and obviously have an instant rapport with Baker. Something about that dude I like a lot, a poor mans lamar in a lot of ways.

2 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

On the other side of that game, I’d be an early big fan of taking a flyer on jalen hurts even if we have to reach a bit. I think he’d be really creative in our offense and obviously have an instant rapport with Baker. Something about that dude I like a lot, a poor mans lamar in a lot of ways.

I imagine Cinci could get a really good trade package for Burrow loaded with picks from the right team.

18 hours ago, jrb12711 said:

Why would he instantly have rapport with Baker? I know hurts transferred into Oklahoma but is there another reason im missing that that would click?

1 hour ago, bjh2130 said:

Why would he instantly have rapport with Baker? I know hurts transferred into Oklahoma but is there another reason im missing that that would click?

Baker is fiercely loyal to Oklahoma and players who went through the program. I’m definitely projecting but this is the dude who still talks shit about high school games. I easily see Baker loving having a fellow sooner as his #2.

22 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Joe Burrow...the next Tom Brady...

The most overrated qb, nay, player, in any sport, ever, propped up by the cheatingest coach in history?

The media will blow him for two decades while all the fans will hate him for being a complete fraud?

He'll get all credit for team success while the real strength was the defense and running game (but mostly cameras)?

He won't be touched without getting a roughing the passer call and regularly get bailed out of 3rd down incompletions by phantom holds and PIs? And he'll still cry more to the refs than any qb not named Rivers? 

95% of his passes will be short crossing patterns to a tiny white receiver who sucks and dump offs to his rb? He'll be unable to throw farther than 45 yards? 

His own fans will constantly call him the goat and crap on qbs who are actually good because they're pathetically insecure and deep down they know he's a sham? 

And finally, even after 'winning' more than any player ever, setting a bunch of records, and being married to a supermodel, he still won't look happy, the best he can manage is a pained smile? 

Nah, I don't think he'll be the next Tom Brady. Probably more like some schlub like Peyton or Rodgers 😎, you know, someone who's good at throwing and can improvise. 

Also, I forgot that Brady has more time to throw than any qb ever, his o-line never gets called for holding, and he still just dumps it off.