THE BROWNS BOARD

Baker attacks Cleveland media, walks out

Icecube

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

Why did you only show 1 tiny part of the presser?   

To critics and hacks like Colin Cowherd, they NEVER want people reminded he did this for a team that was 0-16 the year before. 

From what I've seen & read here..It's because Cube thinks he is the next coming of Colin COWard...Cube loves the drama queen. Shows only the take to bury the kid.But not the shovels of chit Grossi throws at the kid weekly...BTW..Great Post Flug 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

From what I've seen & read here..It's because Cube thinks he is the next coming of Colin COWard...Cube loves the drama queen. Shows only the take to bury the kid.But not the shovels of chit Grossi throws at the kid weekly...BTW..Great Post Flug 👍

Thanks Gumbs!    It's not out of the realms that ESPN has employees pretending to be fans to get/exchange information on websites of teams/players they want to target. It just seems strange anyone in here wants to turn the masses against Baker this fast unless of course their job needs them to. 

The alternative is a pencil neck like Coward announcing he's wrong about Baker which ends most opportunities for Jerry Springeresque like ratings.  Every now and then I'll hear an ad with this voice that sounds like someone trying to drop a plop coated with razor blades announcing Cleveland is the armpit of pro sports while Baker can only beat cub scout troops. 

A TON of ESPN employees and other national media that were favoring Cleveland to go to the AFC Championship/Superbowl have now flipped it to "The Cleveland Browns were announcing to all who would listen they are going to the Superbowl."  Not just being a homer here, but I haven't heard 1 Cleveland Brown announce in the off season this team is going to the Superbowl. That said, is there a better way for those in the National media to coyote ugly off their own predictions by projecting them off on a team that never said such a thing?

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, gumby73 said: