THE BROWNS BOARD

National opinion? Baker interception one of the worst all time? ....A closer look at this.

mjp28

10 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

The worst thing about all the mistakes and poor decisions is that the game came after a bye week. 

Nothing got fixed, boys. Nothing. 

That's aweful,. that's terrible how dare you say such things !

........ maybe because it's largely true.  Yeah go spot NE 17 points and then go try and go and try to pull off the MIRACLE which was on Baker's hat.  I guess so Al Michaels wasn't there for this one.

On 10/28/2019 at 8:56 PM, jiggins7919 said:

Honestly, that shovel pass INT was just another example of terrible luck. We've run that play before and it worked, and it's actually a really safe play! If it's dropped, it's simply an incomplete pass and no real harm done. This cluster taco happens to result in a pick because God roots for the Patriots I guess...I dunno. The amount of weird, unbelievable shit that happened those 3 plays in a row is absolutely staggering. 

As crazy as it sounds, we need to make more plays. "Duh Jiggins, thanks!" But seriously, we have no down field passing, we're not explosive at all, and we don't score touchdowns. We've GOT to get OBJ the ball down the field way more. We need to find a way to get points, but help is on the way. Weather will be perfect this weekend, Baker actually looked pretty decent (compare him to Sam Darnold...yo) and I HAVE to believe some of the penalties and turnovers will be rectified. 

Like I said in another post, we're going to beat the BRAKES off the Broncos Sunday. 

OMG this is heartbreaking. You think this is bad luck! Lol. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, CoachToad said:

OMG this is heartbreaking. You think this is bad luck! Lol

I mean, obviously it's more than JUST bad luck, but yeah...we've had some crap luck. How about in the Rams game and we pick off that pass and run into our damn guy who is getting off the ground? I've never seen it before. Just a bunch of weird crap like that and it needs to stop. Passes off our receiver's hands that inexplicably float directly to the defense? When's the last time that happened for us? Rams game? 

Anyway, yeah it's way more than just bad luck, I realize that, but at some point we have to get a few breaks, too. 

50 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

I mean, obviously it's more than JUST bad luck, but yeah...we've had some crap luck. How about in the Rams game and we pick off that pass and run into our damn guy who is getting off the ground? I've never seen it before. Just a bunch of weird crap like that and it needs to stop. Passes off our receiver's hands that inexplicably float directly to the defense? When's the last time that happened for us? Rams game? 

Anyway, yeah it's way more than just bad luck, I realize that, but at some point we have to get a few breaks, too. 

I agree brother. It will even out down the road.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, CoachToad said:

I agree brother. It will even out down the road.

Meanwhile I just put on the Wood Series. 0-0 middle 2nd.....,I need a break from this stuff.

Just now, CoachToad said:

Yeah. I'm pulling for the Stros.

I'm pulling for nobody really -but-  if I had to pick one I guess it would be the strohs as in Strohs beer which I used to drink long ago and an American League team.

Now that's some conviction eh? 

• Like 1