THE BROWNS BOARD

Turkey shells too near American troops ...by...alleged "mistake"

calfoxwc

It's time for Turkey to leave NATO. They have never been a friend to

us, are far closer to russia in most things.

one more "mistake", and I'd launch a bunch of strikes against their

guilty forces.

https://www.newsweek.com/us-troops-syria-turkey-1464727

I don't like Turkey, but getting into a fight with them would be very costly.  They are very good fighters.  Now, if they attack us that would be a different story.  But I wouldn't start it unless you want a bloody war (much more so than Iraq and Afghanistan).  

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I don't like Turkey, but getting into a fight with them would be very costly.  They are very good fighters.  Now, if they attack us that would be a different story.  But I wouldn't start it unless you want a bloody war (much more so than Iraq and Afghanistan).  

We have one real ally in the middle east and that is Israel. We should do whatever it takes to help Israel. The Iraq war costs us not only lives and injured soldiers but we spent trillions of dollars and for what? Trump is right we cannot afford to be the world's policeman any longer when we have our own problems at home (21 trillion in debt comes to mind).

5 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

We have one real ally in the middle east and that is Israel. We should do whatever it takes to help Israel. The Iraq war costs us not only lives and injured soldiers but we spent trillions of dollars and for what? Trump is right we cannot afford to be the world's policeman any longer when we have our own problems at home (21 trillion in debt comes to mind).

I did say, we should retaliate if turkish troops shell near our guys again. Mistake first time, second time on purpose.

• Upvote 1