THE BROWNS BOARD

LA-Seattle game, what's it mean?

Icecube

It means LAR + 1' was still good.   Should have won their normally reliable kicker blew it.  Good game. 

Well I was watching grandkids for my son in law and as soon as he got home we switched to the recorded last two innings of his Cardinals game. So I missed the end of Th N F. But on the plus side his Cards pulled it off 7-6 on away from home in game 1 in the last two innings against Atl. Very good game.

It means we're likely to have a game that comes down to a FG soon and that terrifies me. Hahahaha. 

24 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

It means we're likely to have a game that comes down to a FG soon and that terrifies me. Hahahaha. 

Right now I have no problem with it coming down to a FG. BTW saw Gonzalez miss another important one this past weekend early in the game (29 sec mark) Good riddance.

4 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

What game?

Wake up Doug they play NFL football on Thursday night now........ although I wish they didn't, screws up all of the pickems and like Sunday, SNF, MNF aren't enough?  Oversaturation of the NFL product!

2 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

They had it titled sf and Seattle at first

Yeah I noticed but I won't mention it, honest I won't.  Trust me.  :lol:

6 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Wake up Doug they play NFL football on Thursday night now........ although I wish they didn't, screws up all of the pickems and like Sunday, SNF, MNF aren't enough?  Oversaturation of the NFL product!

Over saturation is a good term. Most Thursday night games, I fall asleep. 

Archived