THE BROWNS BOARD

It's true, Cowherd hates the Browns...

hoorta

4 hours ago, gumby73 said:

try the big chief Njoku spike 🏈 on it;),never fails..the she is He-herd..He started with Michelle Beadle, try this from next-x #2 https://nypost.com/2017/05/19/colin-cowherd-is-a-lying-sack-of-crap-sports-anchor/ his new flake is Joy Taylor #3..she has the talent of collecting late book fees at the libary..the guys at work call Joy "the smokin Librarian"..I gave up on espn when Stew Scott passed..even Mike & Mike..   

“When I left my former employer …  Nice spin Cowpie. You mean- when in the viewpoint of the non-Cow pie world- we'll let you leave with a modicum of dignity instead of flat out firing your sorry ass. 

2 hours ago, nickers said:

Bob Ley , Chris Berman. and Stuart Scott were about the only quality talent that ESPN Nurtured...  Everything else was pure fluff.. But also.. I thought Roy Firestone gave great , provocative interviews.... Dan LaBatard and his daddyo are completely useless!

Didn't Rich Eisen also start on ESPN? Dave Gottlieb isn't a total hack either. LeBatsie is complete comic relief with his Mex-American sidekick and Stu-Gottz or whatever his real name is... Scott Van Pelt is OK in my book.  They can Cowherd, but keep his every bit as obnoxious clone Steven A.  

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, hoorta said:

“When I left my former employer …  Nice spin Cowpie. You mean- when in the viewpoint of the non-Cow pie world- we'll let you leave with a modicum of dignity instead of flat out firing your sorry ass. 

Didn't Rich Eisen also start on ESPN? Dave Gottlieb isn't a total hack either. LeBatsie is complete comic relief with his Mex-American sidekick and Stu-Gottz or whatever his real name is... Scott Van Pelt is OK in my book.  They can Cowherd, but keep his every bit as obnoxious clone Steven A.  

On Eisen.. I think you're right.. Gottlieb is a joke... He should stick to basketball..

11 hours ago, gumby73 said:

I gave up on espn when Stew Scott passed..even Mike & Mike..   

"AS cool as the other side of the pillow..." One of the last great, signature lines...

Dan Patrick is another ex that I always enjoyed.

Of the current "line up" I still like SVP and his special SCs at midnite, and the always irreverent Kenny Mayne. However, if Kenny recedes any more into the background he'll be wallpaper.

40 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

"AS cool as the other side of the pillow..." One of the last great, signature lines...

Of the current "line up" I still like SVP and his special SCs at midnite, and the always irreverent Kenny Mayne. However, if Kenny recedes any more into the background he'll be wallpaper.

This is a good time of the year to catch Dan Patrick. Has good potential draftee interviews usually.

3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

How could I forget Patrick? Got his start in broadcasting right here at the University of Dayton. Incidentally, he had to come up with a stage name when he hit the big time, real last name is Pugh unless he changed it. :)

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

How could I forget Patrick? Got his start in broadcasting right here at the University of Dayton. Incidentally, he had to come up with a stage name when he hit the big time, real last name is Pugh unless he changed it. :)

Maybe Patrick is his middle name and he just goes by that. 

17 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

My gumby decoder ring just had a stroke...

Well, I'm glad. I thought for a second that the language barrier was bigger than I thought.

This dude is Ghoolie with a television show. Seriously people, the producers of that show are specifically telling the dude to yank the chain for views. It's a damn shame that's the world of news nowadays, but it seems like many of you are falling for it exactly how they hope. TBH though, I think this garbage still gives Baker some sort of axe to grind on the field.

3 hours ago, jrb12711 said:

This dude is Ghoolie with a television show. Seriously people, the producers of that show are specifically telling the dude to yank the chain for views. It's a damn shame that's the world of news nowadays, but it seems like many of you are falling for it exactly how they hope. TBH though, I think this garbage still gives Baker some sort of axe to grind on the field.

Baker is like Michael Jordan in the sense.. if he doesnt have an axe to grind.. He'll create one!..

Archived