THE BROWNS BOARD

Kamala Harris calls for decriminalizing sex work, insists Trump is racist

Vambo

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

We should decriminalize sex work

Just like with weed, there is no good argument to keep it illegal. Just to keep a status quo, follow the religious right, etc. 

Daddy I got a letter from Ohio University and I've been accepted with a scholarship to their masters blowjob program.

Anyway if it's legal to suck somebody's dick for money how are we going to justify firing a guy for telling an office co-worker she looks hot in that dress?

😁

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Anyway if it's legal to suck somebody's dick for money how are we going to justify firing a guy for telling an office co-worker she looks hot in that dress?

😁

WSS

I don't think they are the quite same thing, instead how about... If it's legal to suck somebody's dick for money how are we going to justify firing a guy for asking a hot office co-worker if she'll suck his dick...for cash of course.

Or suggesting she could make good part time income sucking dick.

I mean, if prostitution is on the up and up and legit, what could possibly be wrong with that?

It's just part of the trend - trying to enable depravity to bring traditional American society down  -

borders, sovereignty, the list just keeps getting longer.

5 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I don't think they are the quite same thing, instead how about... If it's legal to suck somebody's dick for money how are we going to justify firing a guy for asking a hot office co-worker if she'll suck his dick...for cash of course.

Or suggesting she could make good part time income sucking dick.

I mean, if prostitution is on the up and up and legit, what could possibly be wrong with that?

Look up the guidelines for punishable sexual harassment.  Or call Harvey Weinstein.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Look up the guidelines for punishable sexual harassment.  Or call Harvey Weinstein.

WSS

I understand that both asking a co-worker for a bj and saying she looks hot are examples of sexual harassment.

There are different forms of SH. As I alluded to... asking a hot co-worker for a blowjob should no longer be considered sexual harassment because it's considered a legit occupation...but how does that absolve the guy of sexual harassment when he tells her she looks hot? Still sounds like sexual harassment to me! (not by me personally, but by libtard standards.)

Illegal drugs as an analogy. Weed and heroine both illegal drugs. Lets say we fully legalize weed. That doesn't make heroine legal!

14 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I understand that both asking a co-worker for a bj and saying she looks hot are examples of sexual harassment.

There are different forms of SH. As I alluded to... asking a hot co-worker for a blowjob should no longer be considered sexual harassment because it's considered a legit occupation...but how does that absolve the guy of sexual harassment when he tells her she looks hot?

I think you can find guidelines the state that even saying she looks nice or that's an attractive suit would be considered sexual harassment.

Still sounds like sexual harassment to me! (not by me personally, but by libtard standards.)

Illegal drugs as an analogy. Weed and heroine both illegal drugs. Lets say we fully legalize weed. That doesn't make heroine legal!

you're not stating the telling someone she looks nice would be considered worse, like heroin is worse than weed, but asking her to suck your dick right?

basically my point is if sucking somebody's dick for $0.75 is completely acceptable, then being offended that someone told you he looked hot is even more ridiculous.

WSS

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Some posters on this board seem to have issues distinguishing gray areas.

Innacurate, they're seeing grey areas where there isnt any. I know you'll be able to but Lets see if the dotards like wss can wrap their heads around this. If ur in a whorehouse or a massage parlor etc,etc..and u ask fir a sexual service...not #metoo. If ur working in a corporate office, or just passing some rando on the street etc,etc..and ask for a sexual service... u just got a #metoo flagrant 2 violation with immediate ejection...

Im completely unsurprised at the posters here who were like hey wait if we decriminalize handjob parlors how the hell am i going to navigate my way through my daily life without asking every woman to toss my salad? Completely not surprised.

35 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Innacurate, they're seeing grey areas where there isnt any. I know you'll be able to but Lets see if the dotards like wss can wrap their heads around this. If ur in a whorehouse or a massage parlor etc,etc..and u ask fir a sexual service...not #metoo. If ur working in a corporate office, or just passing some rando on the street etc,etc..and ask for a sexual service... u just got a #metoo flagrant 2 violation with immediate ejection...

Im completely unsurprised at the posters here who were like hey wait if we decriminalize handjob parlors how the hell am i going to navigate my way through my daily life without asking every woman to toss my salad? Completely not surprised.

We're saying the same thing in different ways. And not in a "Cal thinking it's the same thing so he belongs" way but legitimately the same.

On a side note, u see why we cant have nice things like a happy ending after a back walking massage ....because theres too many shitcunting asshats like west syde that dont have enough braincells to discern differences in setting? Like who goes to a brothel for financial planning?<----#nobody     so why would it occur to someone standing at the office water cooler......🤬🤬🤬🤬

40 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

We're saying the same thing in different ways. And not in a "Cal thinking it's the same thing so he belongs" way but legitimately the same.

that makes no sense, woodpecker.

countries that have legalized the sex trade have seen sharp increases in human trafficking. That’s the only argument needed to justify the abolition of prostitution.

It’s probably because there are not enough women who are willing to work in such a profession to meet the demand. Legalizing it will only increase the demand to the point where slaves will be neeed to meet demand. 

5 minutes ago, Chemist said:

countries that have legalized the sex trade have seen sharp increases in human trafficking. That’s the only argument needed to justify the abolition of prostitution.

It’s probably because there are not enough women who are willing to work in such a profession to meet the demand. Legalizing it will only increase the demand to the point where slaves will be neeed to meet demand. 

[citation needed]

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Because you are a hypocritical piece of shit. Completely.

WSS

Archived