THE BROWNS BOARD

We didnt draft chandelier Wentz!

Kvoethe

8 hours ago, Comeonman said:

If Foles can lead them to another championship (not sure they’re eliminated from playoffs yet) THEN I will be a believer 

The Beagles have to win out, and hope both the Vikings and Panthers lose at least once.  

2 hours ago, nickers said:

People may scoff, but , I think Foles is the better QB...

Can't quite get there, but Wentz's emerging availability issues make it a closer call than it should be.

2 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

And the trade has netted us Myles, Denzel, Peppers amongst others I believe? 

Almost like there was a plan all along 😜😜😜😜

When Dutch comes after you this time, you're on your own... :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Can't quite get there, but Wentz's emerging availability issues make it a closer call than it should be.

Well yes.. Wentz may be a bit taller.. have a bigger arm ... ETC.. But Foles seems to have something wentz doesnt have...... Intangibles enough to lead and excecute.. They don't call him Big Dick Nick for nothing ya know.. LOL

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I am not scoffing....though I am not also telling you that you are full of the shit of the Christmas goose.  Your position is arguable.

Nick has a ring.. Carson has injuries and a ring by association...

7 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Too early to say Wentz is injury prone. Let's see what happens next year. Now that Sam Bradford feller- that's a different story.  :D  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Too early to say Wentz is injury prone. Let's see what happens next year. Now that Sam Bradford feller- that's a different story.  :D  

For a kid his size when you consider his college history as well, his propensity starts getting close to prone.

Speaking of size... who-da-thunk that the bigger rookie QBs in this class, Allen and Darnold, have been the ones to miss time.

5 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

For a kid his size when you consider his college history as well, his propensity starts getting close to prone.

Speaking of size... who-da-thunk that the bigger rookie QBs in this class, Allen and Darnold, have been the ones to miss time.

Speaking of- I underestimated Baker's ability to "feel" pressure and slide out of harms way. Did it again against a mighty good Denver pass rush... 

12 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

And Darnold has been showing why he is a good pick. Too bad his receivers have a case of dropsies. Jets should have won that game yesterday.

Archived