THE BROWNS BOARD

Another record with the browns tag

Kvoethe

The record for most overtime games by a team in a season it is five. It has happened twice once I think the Packers in 1983 and the other time the Panthers in like 2003.  So the Browns are obviously on a piece to break that record With there now 4 overtime games so far this year.

9 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Also I believe a run of 24 losing road games is a record 

lions 26 game road win-less streak ended in 2010 in Tampa Bay..confidence builder huh;) warm up the band,we go to Pitt/Cinn./breaker at Houston

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Sorry we missed you after the game, but in no mood for socializing after that loss. :(

No worries Larry!  We were in a different parking lot that we headed straight back to anyway.  It was great to see you and Zombo again! 

8 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Also maybe the record for games where we had won the turnover battle by 3 and still lose.

i still cannot get over the game the browns played in jax several yrs ago....during the colt mccoy era....we created 7 turnovers and did not score a single point.......that record may never be broken....thats almost like the 56 game hitting streak by joey d.....don't think that one will ever be broken either...

Archived