THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a theory that 70-85% of die hard NFL fans 1) never graduated college with a 4 yr degree or 2) never graduated college with a football team worth a damn.

I'm curious if you fall into one of those categories?

Bro we've got this one college around here that I'm pretty sure is more successful than Texas A&M will ever be.

Bro we've got this one college around here that I'm pretty sure is more successful than Texas A&M will ever be.

and I hear they've sent 350 players to the NFL......thats 3-5-0.......and over 70 first round picks alone.......

Sorry...gotta go.....69 more boards to post on.....!

I emailed the head of Sports at Fox San Antonio the night they had announced Johnny was going to start. The guy got back to me in about 10 minutes.

Yes we are!!!! Usually, Fox can't show AFC games because of CBS rights, but there's a new thing called "cross flex scheduling" so we dumped the Packers/Bills and will now be running Johnny on Sunday at noon. Tell all of Kerrville for us!!! Chuck Miketinac

Everyone is excited to see him play. I'm excited to see him play. Browns fans majority I believe are cautiously optimistic. A&M/JM fans are really setting the bar high for their boy to perform amazing right out of the gate. Expectations should be tempered. I could be wrong, but ultimately I think you'll see more conservative play coming from JM these last three games, rather than the razzle dazzle you are expecting. Especially if the D continues to play lights out.

No matter what, I'm there Sunday and ready to see what plays out. It can't get here fast enough!

Go Browns!

I think evan left too early. Half the fun I have on here is pulling mik's chain now and again. I also had an epissame. That's all part of being a Browns fanboy. :lol: :lol:

Agree... when you see him at your next meeting, tell him to come back.

I had checked the map earlier today and only parts of Texas had the Browns game. Now the entire state has it. Badass, thought i was going to have to go to a sports bar and be around fuckin Texan fans.

We call them DumbAss Texan fans. Because, well, they ARE from Texas.....and also because they were too dumb to come up with an original name. I mean, what is a Texan.....just some that lives within the confines of certain boundaries. It would have been as silly as saying the "Cleveland Ohioans"....or some such.

Hello all, I am a Patriots fan born and raised in Mass. but have been reading about all the Johnny Football hysteria and this thread was so entertaining to me that I thought I'd join the conversation. I've been following the NFL for a long time and although Hoyer did a solid job starting out I feel like your coach is making the right decision. I'm not on the Johnny Football bandwagon just yet but I'm not a hater either. I think he has potential and all he has to do is be better than Hoyer has been which isn't saying much. I think he'll go out and give a solid performance either way. And if he does end up being a superstar? Good for you guys!

Archived