THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

Paul Dehner Jr. ‏ @ pauldehnerjr 4m 4 minutes ago

Marvin Lewis offers statement re: his "midget" comment on @ 700WLW: "I apologize to Johnny and the Browns and all the fans in Cleveland ...

Paul Dehner Jr. ‏ @ pauldehnerjr 4m 4 minutes ago

ML (cont 2/2): “It was just a poor remark. I really didn’t mean anything by it.”

Screw him and his apology. I would love to see one of our guys momentum on the field "accidentally" take him directly into Marv. Seeing him speared on the sideline would be beyond awesome.

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shrimp sandwich, shrimp stew, pineapple shrimp...do you ever have any clue what you're talking about or are you just winging it out there like Johnny after a night of coke and hookers?

just calling you out on what you said about haslam, pettine and harbaugh. but i see that you are back tracking now so.....

I really don't get this line of thinking. If he's told to be at the stadium by 11 then that's that. Everything I've read about Manziel is that he's followed the team rules and has been a professional while at the facility. As long as he doesn't pop dirty on a drug test or get arrested, he should be able to do whatever he feels like on his own time.

I strongly suspect is the idea to inspire greatness. If you told Manning be at the stadium no later than 11, he's there at 9am. That's the type of man you want your QB, regardless of his place on the depth chart, to be.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12004584/johnny-manziel-cleveland-browns-start-quarterback-cincinnati-bengals

Cleveland Browns rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel will make his first career start this week against the Cincinnati Bengals, sources confirmed to ESPN.

The Browns informed Manziel and Brian Hoyer, who has started Cleveland's first 13 games this season, of their decision, sources confirmed.

Cleveland's choice to start Manziel was reported earlier Tuesday by Fox Sports.

Shocker...

Edit: from memory...

"If that's all there is my friend, then let's keep dancing.

Let's break out the booze and have some fun...

If that's all... there is..."

Did I get close?

Archived