THE BROWNS BOARD

New Tech / Discoveries

JAFBF

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Been a long time since I've had an update here.

Brings too mind a recent statement from Klaus Schwab (of the Great Reset).

In particular, the statement was essentially - "The Human Robot is no longer needed."

Guess we have our replacement.

https://www.facebook.com/TheTwilightZone/videos/social-commentary-the-obsolete-man/690947281307145/

Amazingly relevant in our current times   .   .   .  

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.4f9be6628e62687d648073c527158739.png

Tweet_Video

While exploring Yellowstone National park in July, we found out, that there is an organism that acuatally lives in some hot springs - giving them amazing color, they are studying these organisms for tech applications. I wonder if these are part of this study..

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Fascinating!... Good stuff!

As I've stated many times before, our real tech level is 30-50+ years beyond what the Public is aware of.

16 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

While exploring Yellowstone National park in July, we found out, that there is an organism that acuatally lives in some hot springs - giving them amazing color, they are studying these organisms for tech applications. I wonder if these are part of this study..

Some serious stuff going on in Yellowstone - have you seen the eruption story on Biscuit Basin ?

Also, there is some $hit going on in CA where a fracture is expanding by ~1 foot per week   .   .   . 

That's some really crazy %hit.

I love the West Coast (outside of the insane Politics), but there's some really bad stuff getting ready too pop off there in the not too distant future   .   .   .  

Glad to be away from the calamity, but miss the scenery/environment   .   .   .  

yep I was sitting on the very bench where Biscuit Basin blew up. My Wife and our friends like family had an AWESOME fun time - but my timing was good to take a break on that bench.