THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

The nut job's lord and savior pardon/commutes corrupt GOP politicians and let some some more child killers out. Don't worry that weren't real children, just Iraqi children. The "Law and Order" president. I'm sure these mercs well show up at future Trump rallies so you nut jobs can cheer them on as heroes. 

The US government said in a memorandum filed after the sentencing: “None of the victims was an insurgent, or posed any threat to the Raven 23 convoy.” The memorandum also contained quotations from relatives of the dead, including Mohammad Kinani, whose nine-year-old son Ali was killed. “That day changed my life forever. That day destroyed me completely,” Kinani said.

Also quoted in the memorandum was David Boslego, a retired US army colonel, who said the massacre was “a grossly excessive use of force” and “grossly inappropriate for an entity whose only job was to provide personal protection to somebody in an armoured vehicle”.

Trump pardons Blackwater contractors jailed for massacre of Iraq civilians | World news | The Guardian

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

The nut job's lord and savior pardon/commutes corrupt GOP politicians and let some some more child killers out. Don't worry that weren't real children, just Iraqi children. The "Law and Order" president. I'm sure these mercs well show up at future Trump rallies so you nut jobs can cheer them on as heroes. 

The US government said in a memorandum filed after the sentencing: “None of the victims was an insurgent, or posed any threat to the Raven 23 convoy.” The memorandum also contained quotations from relatives of the dead, including Mohammad Kinani, whose nine-year-old son Ali was killed. “That day changed my life forever. That day destroyed me completely,” Kinani said.

Also quoted in the memorandum was David Boslego, a retired US army colonel, who said the massacre was “a grossly excessive use of force” and “grossly inappropriate for an entity whose only job was to provide personal protection to somebody in an armoured vehicle”.

Trump pardons Blackwater contractors jailed for massacre of Iraq civilians | World news | The Guardian

Just think, Obammy won a Nobel Peace Prize for the indiscriminate killing of Middle Eastern children.

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

And you should remove your lips from Biden’s nutsack.

You nut jobs are the only people bringing up Bydon. Your silent on your savior pardoning 4 more war criminals and some corrupt congressmen is very telling. Don't worry, your savior will tell you what to think about it soon.

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

You nut jobs are the only people bringing up Bydon. Your silent on your savior pardoning 4 more war criminals and some corrupt congressmen is very telling. Don't worry, your savior will tell you what to think about it soon.

Let me know when he reaches the halfway point to Obammy.

I believe it was 1152 pardons including known terrorists.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

After seeing the massive Voter Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election, I disagree with anyone that thinks a strong, fast, and fair Special Counsel is not needed, IMMEDIATELY. This was the most corrupt election in the history of our Country, and it must be closely examined!

25 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Let me know when he reaches the halfway point to Obammy.

I believe it was 1152 pardons including known terrorists.

Yeah, I remember when the 74 year old guy got out and started bombing schools. Oh wait he didn't do anything after severing 35 years. Your lord and savior was all about draining the swamp and then pardon two swamp monsters when they got caught. Just like you, your savior believes corruption is fine if your a republican.

I'll wait for your next whataboutism. You keep on cheering for your heroes that killed all those citizens. I'm sure you are so sad that your savior can't pardon Kyle. I guess you'll just have to donate so more money for his defend. 

https://bvillegop.com/2020/10/07/an-interesting-history-lesson/

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/3/7/1925423/-Biden-Fought-to-Keep-Out-Vietnamese-Refugees-from-the-US-in-1975

hey squad - here's your P.O.S elect

from Rumsfeld's book (2018)

In 1975, President Ford was left to manage the difficult ending of the Vietnam War. As North Vietnam seized on the opportunity to test American resolve following President Nixon’s resignation, President Ford went to Congress to ask for a relief package to push back on the North Vietnamese to allow American personnel and our allies to evacuate. However, there was one US Senator who opposed any such support. The result was the embarrassing and hurried evacuation from the roof of the American embassy in Saigon. This senator reviled in the embarrassment and did everything he could to leverage it politically against Ford.

Despite the efforts of this U.S .Senator–President Ford managed to rescue 1,500 South Vietnamese allies prior to the country’s fall. Had President Ford not acted quickly, these people would have been targeted and slaughtered for their support for America. Saving them was a moral obligation.
When they arrived in America, President Ford asked Congress for a package to assist these refugees integrate into American society. But that troublesome US Senator showed up again and torpedoed any support for these shell shocked refugees. Instead, President Ford had to recruit Christian organizations to offer assistance on a voluntary basis. As he did so, the aforementioned Senator belittled those efforts.

What kind of person would oppose President Ford’s tireless work to do the right and humanitarian thing? 

Who would want to play politics with the well-being of innocent people who stood by America in the tragic   Vietnam War?

That US Senator? Joe Biden.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

image.png.f38faccd9bce9f7d2184f2a7741a5fd0.png

Eagle on Ice (note date)   .   .   .   decode :

image.png.378673ab607da56deea531b2cfc7e488.png

http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/bill-clinton-health-crisis-family-gathering-little-rock/

President Clinton SS code name - Eagle.

IOW, he's passed already, but is being held.

State Funeral to be used as a distraction from what is coming.

These people have no morals or ethics, the same was done with HWB Sr. 12/5/2018, but with dog comms (SS code name - Timberwolf).

And flaming begins in 3...2...1...

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, JAFBF said:

So when you post a story that is false like this one. Do you know it's false and post it anyways or you just aren't smart enough to figure out that it is false?

Do you realize they are stealing the name of an actual real journal? The American Conservative 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

So when you post a story that is false like this one. Do you know it's false and post it anyways or you just aren't smart enough to figure out that it is false?

Do you realize they are stealing the name of an actual real journal? The American Conservative 

It's been posted in a couple different places over the last few days.

Patience is key, there is a lot of other stuff going on right now - wait for it.