THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

you forgot Lake Erie, Ivy League college bingo halls, and

major highways in California.

and Buster's Crab Shack in Biloxi.

I don't have time to provide the super duper secret intel I have right now...

but secret things are comin down....

but it's a secret.

11 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

you forgot Lake Erie, Ivy League college bingo halls, and

major highways in California.

and Buster's Crab Shack in Biloxi.

I don't have time to provide the super duper secret intel I have right now...

but secret things are comin down....

but it's a secret.

So let me simplify it for you :

D.C. is laid out on a Satanic Grid - have touched on this with pics before (Owl layout).

image.thumb.jpeg.552a4b2fd11a853b490c5464e0464711.jpeg

(Tail can easily be seen to extend beyond this graphic)

The "Owl" = Minerva

image.png.4d09858272c4dfb4cabc04b44fe9e31b.png

Anyone familiar with the Wikileaks (Julian Assange) may recall Hildebeast referring to the approval of "Minerva" in certain Political decisions/actions   .   .   .   yes, they are truly that involved in their decisions/actions.

Silliness/Madness/Insanity ?

No, this is their Religion, and sadly, they adhere too it more so than Christians adhere to their Religion.

But in short, their Religion is just plain Satanic, only disguised under other forms.

Still absolutely Evil, as is slowly being exposed, but Evil none the less.

Washington Monument - look into the the "Legend" of Osiris, and the 14 pieces (recall - better pics) :

image.jpeg.47022ed78cb4b2f8b8bf826046cebd4c.jpeg

Washington Monument is the Phallus that was not recovered (eaten by a fish per legend).

Their Religion, not mine.

Statue of Liberty - is Satan transgendered.

image.jpeg.0b2cf46a62b54218387381255b022477.jpeg

Notice the Breasts on this otherwise Male creature.

Haven't ya'll figured out yet with all I've I've posted how Transgenderism fits into all this madness we're currently drowning in ?

Do you all realize how many "Stars" that most think are "Hot" are actually the opposite gender of what they think ?

It's totally disgusting, but many leading "Ladies" are not ladies at all   .   .   . 

This applies to many other Industries as well (Music, Acting, Politics, News (all Actors anyway), even Athletes).

There's more on the Statue, but it's not worth the time to dig it up - quit being lazy, look into this yourself.

Hell, even Woody has the inclination to research this $hit,

Hoover Dam:

18031768_web1_BCR-monument-JUL27-23.thumb.webp.8eae92eafec6e272719ba942e84f0624.webp

Not as innocent as you would be led to believe.

There is more here than just this, that will just get poo poo'd at this time, so not wasting time on it.

Georgia Guide stones - seriously ?

You need more of an explanation on "Keep Earth's Population at 500 M" ?

Stone Henge - for one, it's fake, there are historical pictures of it being constructed, and if you look at the "erosion" bits falling off, it's just Cement.

Yea, just more fabricated lies   .   .   .  

Three Gorges Dam - massive "Energy production" facility   .   .   .  

Enormous BitCoin mining underneath the Dam (DARPA project), plus more   .   .   .   sinister projects at this underground facility.

Do you all really think just because something is in another "Country", that it's still not under the control of the Cabal ?

CCP = Cabal.

North Korea = Cabal

Many many other Countries are essential Cabal strongholds / puppets.

TLDR - the World we're presented with is nothing but a lie   .   .   .  

The "Matrix" is truly what we live in, directed by the MSM, which is directed by the IC Agencies   .   .   .  

No, we don't have plugs in the back of our Heads (as best as I know), but we've all been no less manipulated by those truly in control   .   .   .  

It's been going on for more years than any of us here have been alive   .   .   .  

The amazing part is that we're now at a point that we have the opportunity to truly break free of this BS.

Sadly, I don't know that I'll have time to drop some dots on this path   .   .   .   only a week left   .   .   .  

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, JAFBF said:

So let me simplify it for you :

D.C. is laid out on a Satanic Grid - have touched on this with pics before (Owl layout).

image.thumb.jpeg.552a4b2fd11a853b490c5464e0464711.jpeg

(Tail can easily be seen to extend beyond this graphic)

The "Owl" = Minerva

image.png.4d09858272c4dfb4cabc04b44fe9e31b.png

Anyone familiar with the Wikileaks (Julian Assange) may recall Hildebeast referring to the approval of "Minerva" in certain Political decisions/actions   .   .   .   yes, they are truly that involved in their decisions/actions.

Silliness/Madness/Insanity ?

No, this is their Religion, and sadly, they adhere too it more so than Christians adhere to their Religion.

But in short, their Religion is just plain Satanic, only disguised under other forms.

Still absolutely Evil, as is slowly being exposed, but Evil none the less.

Washington Monument - look into the the "Legend" of Osiris, and the 14 pieces (recall - better pics) :

image.jpeg.47022ed78cb4b2f8b8bf826046cebd4c.jpeg

Washington Monument is the Phallus that was not recovered (eaten by a fish per legend).

Their Religion, not mine.

Statue of Liberty - is Satan transgendered.

image.jpeg.0b2cf46a62b54218387381255b022477.jpeg

Notice the Breasts on this otherwise Male creature.

Haven't ya'll figured out yet with all I've I've posted how Transgenderism fits into all this madness we're currently drowning in ?

Do you all realize how many "Stars" that most think are "Hot" are actually the opposite gender of what they think ?

It's totally disgusting, but many leading "Ladies" are not ladies at all   .   .   . 

This applies to many other Industries as well (Music, Acting, Politics, News (all Actors anyway), even Athletes).

There's more on the Statue, but it's not worth the time to dig it up - quit being lazy, look into this yourself.

Hell, even Woody has the inclination to research this $hit,

Hoover Dam:

18031768_web1_BCR-monument-JUL27-23.thumb.webp.8eae92eafec6e272719ba942e84f0624.webp

Not as innocent as you would be led to believe.

There is more here than just this, that will just get poo poo'd at this time, so not wasting time on it.

Georgia Guide stones - seriously ?

You need more of an explanation on "Keep Earth's Population at 500 M" ?

Stone Henge - for one, it's fake, there are historical pictures of it being constructed, and if you look at the "erosion" bits falling off, it's just Cement.

Yea, just more fabricated lies   .   .   .  

Three Gorges Dam - massive "Energy production" facility   .   .   .  

Enormous BitCoin mining underneath the Dam (DARPA project), plus more   .   .   .   sinister projects at this underground facility.

Do you all really think just because something is in another "Country", that it's still not under the control of the Cabal ?

CCP = Cabal.

North Korea = Cabal

Many many other Countries are essential Cabal strongholds / puppets.

TLDR - the World we're presented with is nothing but a lie   .   .   .  

The "Matrix" is truly what we live in, directed by the MSM, which is directed by the IC Agencies   .   .   .  

No, we don't have plugs in the back of our Heads (as best as I know), but we've all been no less manipulated by those truly in control   .   .   .  

It's been going on for more years than any of us here have been alive   .   .   .  

The amazing part is that we're now at a point that we have the opportunity to truly break free of this BS.

Sadly, I don't know that I'll have time to drop some dots on this path   .   .   .   only a week left   .   .   .  

Holy shit. Bravo. 

This is top tier ranting of a delusional, failed man. 

We need to pin this post. Get it on the main board. People need to see this genius 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

If you honestly believe that than you're even worse off than I thought. 

But, I mean, feel free to provide an example that rivals anything in the above post (which I think is perfect btw)

I do believe it and I'm not wasting time going through old posts.

You can state a lot of your views right now though.

Wokism, trans, illegal aliens, climate, white privilege, statues, history in general, hamas, TDS...

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Jax said:

I do believe it and I'm not wasting time going through old posts.

You can state a lot of your views right now though.

Wokism, trans, illegal aliens, climate, white privilege, statues, history in general, hamas, TDS...

I've stated my views, many times. Whether you chose to pay attention to my points isn't up to me. Spending excessive time laying out reasons for these, that I've done before, when the audience is a bunch of lunatic MAGA folks, very much isn't worth the time. Years and years on here has proven that. 

Whatever warper view you have of reality in your head isn't up to me. 

But I'm really curious to know what I've said that's worse than "almost every female movie star you think is hot is actually a guy"...

... Please, enlighten me. 

Your response says more about you than it does about me, I guarantee it. 

And I stated all of the above, I disagree with probably almost all your views.

Every time you get challenged you run away and flame someone else.

You state your opinion on something, say something insulting, then disappear.

I don't even believe you think for yourself, you just automatically disagree with anyone that might be a conservative and follow along with all the propaganda of rejects on tik tok regurgitating their nonsense but you never debate honestly because you're merely repeating phrases with no real thought behind them or experience.

As to your question on movie stars it sounds too far out there for me to register, but if I'm going to insult the poster I'd at least ask him to clarify his point first. You get off on berating other people to what seems like whatever makes you feel good about yourself cause you have no self esteem or you're just petty. If not you wouldn't be threatened to allow him to speak or ask better questions. Argue with him sure, but don't sit there high on your perch and belittle him. At least most of what he says is still better than your thoughts on white privilege and all that other garbage. Then you want it pinned so others can make fun of him? You're pathetic.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Jax said:

And I stated all of the above, I disagree with probably almost all your views.

Every time you get challenged you run away and flame someone else.

You state your opinion on something, say something insulting, then disappear.

I don't even believe you think for yourself, you just automatically disagree with anyone that might be a conservative and follow along with all the propaganda of rejects on tik tok regurgitating their nonsense but you never debate honestly because you're merely repeating phrases with no real thought behind them or experience.

As to your question on movie stars it sounds too far out there for me to register, but if I'm going to insult the poster I'd at least ask him to clarify his point first. You get off on berating other people to what seems like whatever makes you feel good about yourself cause you have no self esteem or you're just petty. If not you wouldn't be threatened to allow him to speak or ask better questions. Argue with him sure, but don't sit there high on your perch and belittle him. At least most of what he says is still better than your thoughts on white privilege and all that other garbage. Then you want it pinned so others can make fun of him? You're pathetic.

A lot of ignorance in the post, but not surprised...

- I don't have TikTok or watch any TikTok videos. You post Twitter links frequently. 

- I couldn't care less what you all believe in developing my own beliefs (which, btw change a lot less than what we've seen on here from the conservatives... See: "small government")

- None of this MAGA crowd are remotely close to worth "debating". That has gone out the window after years and years of interaction. Plenty of posters on here I disagree with have been and are, but none of the core conservative group on this board now. 

- "Clarify?" Can you really not call out his insane ramblings just because they align with Trump / MAGA conservatism? Come on man. There 337 pages here detailing the ramblings of a spiraling man. There's nothing here to "debate". You can call out his clear inaccuracies and lunacy now and then, but this thread just exists as entertainment more than anything else. 

Sadly, although not shockingly, multiple posters have started to believe this nonsense. And apparently you're at a point where you can't even bring yourself to call it out for what it is. Sad. 

woodpecker just sits back and bitches at other posters and their views.

Pretty cowardly behavior.

Not believing in anything legit, is his "view".

The elitist whiner modus operandi .

He just pecks.

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

woodpecker just sits back and bitches at other posters and their views.

Pretty cowardly behavior.

Not believing in anything legit, is his "view".

The elitist whiner modus operandi .

He just pecks.

Ah, so you also think all of the female actresses you think are hot in Hollywood are actually dudes. Got it .

And that Stonehenge is fake. Got it

It's for my because you spout ridiculous stuff all of the time, so you must feel compelled to defend even the most asinine shit, even if just by proxy 

28 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Ah, so you also think all of the female actresses you think are hot in Hollywood are actually dudes. Got it .

And that Stonehenge is fake. Got it

It's for my because you spout ridiculous stuff all of the time, so you must feel compelled to defend even the most asinine shit, even if just by proxy 

Y'know? for a chick that wishes this forum would go away, you sure do spend a lot of time here

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Sadly, although not shockingly, multiple posters have started to believe this nonsense. And apparently you're at a point where you can't even bring yourself to call it out for what it is. Sad. 

What's sad is you think you have the right to try and shame him by pinning it or judge him for it.

Conspiracy theories never hurt anyone, are you dumb enough to think we're all going to believe it and do something stupid? What exactly is your concern here? He's not hurting or insulting anyone.

You rambling on taking all this seriously really says you got shoved in a locker a lot during school.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

lie, peck, fart, peck peck peck......

read my post, stupid. It has nothing to do with the crap you brought up.

I guess it's ok if biden has always lied, because you do, too.

sad.

8 hours ago, Jax said:

What's sad is you think you have the right to try and shame him by pinning it or judge him for it.

Conspiracy theories never hurt anyone, are you dumb enough to think we're all going to believe it and do something stupid? What exactly is your concern here? He's not hurting or insulting anyone.

You rambling on taking all this seriously really says you got shoved in a locker a lot during school.

Bingo!... I get the feeling he was bullied and lost a lot of lunch money in grade school.. They tried to do that shit to me too because I'm blind in one eye and my hearing was always impaired to some degree.. Profoundly now... The difference between me and most kids was I never coward or backed away from a fight.. When they found out they couldn't hustle me they left me alone.. I grew up and even lived on the street at one point... I get the feeling Woodrow was coddled his entire life.. He never really had to earn anything in life, It was just handed to him.. His elitist attitude just reeks of it..

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Jax said:

Concern?

I'm laughing at this nonsense and anyone that believes it. It's entertainment. 

We have posters on here that take it seriously, they're easy to find. I'm not one of them. 

Have conspiracy theories like this harmed people? Absolutely. But that's a different topic. 

Right right. And your need to reply to me in every thread where I make a post says what about you exactly? No friends growing up? 

2 hours ago, nickers said:

Bingo!... I get the feeling he was bullied and lost a lot of lunch money in grade school.. They tried to do that shit to me too because I'm blind in one eye and my hearing was always impaired to some degree.. Profoundly now... The difference between me and most kids was I never coward or backed away from a fight.. When they found out they couldn't hustle me they left me alone.. I grew up and even lived on the street at one point... I get the feeling Woodrow was coddled his entire life.. He never really had to earn anything in life, It was just handed to him.. He elitist attitude just reeks of it..

Hey, nothing says "tough guy" like raging in all caps and calling posters your disagree with groomers and pedofiles. What a strong man ...

Hey, nothing says "tough guy" like raging in all caps and calling posters your disagree with groomers and pedofiles. What a strong man ...

As usual... You respond like a 12 year old!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Right right. And your need to reply to me in every thread where I make a post says what about you exactly? No friends growing up? 

For one it says I need to make better use of my time rather than replying to you even though it's a forum where we're supposed to reply to others 🙄

Actually, I like laughing at your nonsense, it's entertaining.

46 minutes ago, Jax said:

For one it says I need to make better use of my time rather than replying to you even though it's a forum where we're supposed to reply to others 🙄

Actually, I like laughing at your nonsense, it's entertaining.

Alright, so you've wrapped back around to saying exactly what I said about JAFBF earlier... 

Got it.

8 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

He is a dull human being.  No sense of humor.  He probably has to practice smiling in the mirror because he doesn't do so naturally.

Well... When you have a name like "Woodrow".. How could you possibly smile... I mean what stupid mother fucker names their kid "Woodrow'??. It's one of the most posh,gay sounding names ever!

• Haha 1

For your consideration :

image.png.cbac497e62b7f13ab25ae4682acdfde7.png

image.png.518b589add677aa8624bd9412edd03d3.png

image.png.f9f0fbf72129cab0221e1a0661f897b9.png

FYI - I do expect something kind of along these lines, but don't know how widespread it would be.

This is similar too Exodus, and the "Wealth Transfer" when they finally left Egypt.

Recall I've said I expect a "Hand of God" moment/event   .   .   .   more than just Politicians are going to get cleared out, even the unelected positions will be wiped.

That doesn't happen with an Election, and Election doesn't even clear out all of the Politicians.

May be the best collaboration you can get - Tore & Juan.

image.thumb.png.ec0bfd1cfba59dc825cdb2d4f16bf2f0.png

Start at ~ 40:50 on this video where Juan joins in.

Video_Link

Not sure how long Juan is on with Tore (just popped, and still listening myself) - grab what you care too, but this is the best Intel we're going to get at the moment   .   .   . 

Be forewarned, it could go ~3 1/2 hours, I don't know how long Juan is on with Tore - Judge for yourselves.

Not like it's a Movie you have too watch, just listen for what you want while doing other things (as I do).

On 6/25/2024 at 12:02 PM, MLD Woody said:

But I'm really curious to know what I've said that's worse than "almost every female movie star you think is hot is actually a guy"...

... Please, enlighten me. 

when you said "boo, illegals" or something pretty close, about the women and the young 12 yr old girl who was raped and murdered by your "people who just want a better life".

apologize, because that is far sicker than anything JAFBF has ever said.