THE BROWNS BOARD

• Favorite GAMEDAY food ? ..... Dine in, carryout, *delivery or make at home.

mjp28

Some Johnsonville brats on the grill and jalapeño poppers in the oven.

Multiple ways to make poppers; these are jalapeños from our garden, cream cheese and local bacon. They'll be in a 350° oven for 45 minutes. I drizzle with honey, sometimes, I sprinkle brown sugar.

The cheese of your choice can be grated and mixed with the cream cheese and piped into the peppers. I just cut the cream cheese into strips and put it inside the pepper and wrap with a piece of bacon. Sometimes I cover the pepper with sausage and wrap in bacon to make armadillo eggs.

I prefer jalapeños grown at home to store bought because store bought have had the heat bred out if them.

20240907_185546.jpg

20240907_185339.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey AP1  that looks very nice  .....  just curious how many people are you expecting to feed with that spread.

Looks delicious !

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Hey AP1  that looks very nice  .....  just curious how many people are you expecting to feed with that spread.

Looks delicious !

Thanks. I've got six children. So every meal turns into a micro, micro catering event...plus some leftovers. 

• Like 1