THE BROWNS BOARD

LBC mike

The disappointing part according to most watching camp is that Kessler lost the job well above Osweiler winning it.

Understood. But it is what it is. We're tied for first place. We've gotta play the least worse guy.

no, no, no. I wouldn't have kap on my team if he played for free. He couldn't buy his way onto my team.

Why add a cancer to your team, when you've been building a great lockerroom, etc etc for two years?

We haven't seen what Bros can do with these Browns. Apparently, all the coaching done on fundamentals wasn't

being done on that other "good" team. Os has enough experience, and with coaching, he could turn out to be

terrific. So far, he really deserves the chance.

Agreed.

& now guys like Spike Lee are protesting that NFL GMs can't see Kaps greatness, and he's being deliberately shunned.

I wouldn't touch Kap with a 10' pole, so SCREW Spike Lee!....(let HIM put his money where his mouth is & he can pay Kap)

1) Every action has a reaction. Kap is living with the reaction to HIS action & will continue to do so.

2) "Perception is reality"

Mike

I expect the same old browns tonight...hue making boneheaded calls,, And the QB being dumbed down again...

& now guys like Spike Lee are protesting that NFL GMs can't see Kaps greatness, and he's being deliberately shunned.

The problem is that a guy like Spike Lee only sees skin color. He can't see Kap's lack of greatness. GMs see mediocrity. If he were so great, he would have a job regardless of his protests.

^ That I agree with...

As for Kaep being a "cancer"... hard to find a teammate of his that put him in that category.

Archived