THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump is in my town tonight

Fair enough your vote was based on personal bias. But I really have to laugh at the idea that you think Donald Trump is more of an arrogant narcissistic asshole then the lady you voted for.

Didn't the issues play a part in your decision?

WSS

The issue had to do more with that I felt he was already severely compromised by the Russians and by the fact the Russians clearly wanted him more than her. That has been born out with the way he has tried to keep Putin a happy camper and refuses to deal with Russian tampering in the election process. Also there is a difference between someone with narcissistic traits and a true narcissistic personality disorder. Add in the pathological lying even on matters so small as the size of a crowd or whether the Boy Scouts called him to tell him how great his speech was. That is a true sickness we can't afford to rely on under severe stress. Nothing he says can be trusted to be true. It's only true if it props up that enormous ego.

EDIT: Our congress had sense enough to overwhelmingly pass sanctions that he cannot lift without their approval. He's too weak (or compromised) to deal with them obviously.

The issue had to do more with that I felt he was already severely compromised by the Russians and by the fact the Russians clearly wanted him more than her. That has been born out with the way he has tried to keep Putin a happy camper and refuses to deal with Russian tampering in the election process. Also there is a difference between someone with narcissistic traits and a true narcissistic personality disorder. Add in the pathological lying even on matters so small as the size of a crowd or whether the Boy Scouts called him to tell him how great his speech was. That is a true sickness we can't afford to rely on under severe stress. Nothing he says can be trusted to be true. It's only true if it props up that enormous ego.

EDIT: Our congress had sense enough to overwhelmingly pass sanctions that he cannot lift without their approval. He's too weak (or compromised) to deal with them obviously.

I don't buy it Tex. I think it's a load of horseshit.

I don't buy it Tex. I think it's a load of horseshit.

When all the financial entanglements come out going back decades, the hooker tapes will look like mere entertainment. :P The movie version will be entitled, "All The President's Money". :D

And Robert Redford will play Robert Mueller. ;)

Faye Dunaway will play Hillarity. :wub:

Tex, as a fellow combat Vet I respect your opinion, but disagree with it. But it's all good bro!

Same here friend. I have a good relationship with a younger brother (who flew B-52's with nuke tipped cruise missiles) that makes you all look like communist spies. I think he would have turned Goldwater in for drinking pink grapefruit juice. Funny thing is he has made the turn and feels ripped off by Trump. Just too many lies he can't swallow. I don't rub it in that I had predicted it to him though. I want to keep my brother.

But just for a laugh here is one of my fav. SNL skits. No matter your beliefs you can't help but laugh.

PS-You're lucky to live in a state with a governor like Kasich. We had Mr. Hair(brain) as gov and Ted Cruz the weasel as Senator. Now hairbrain (Perry) is in the cabinet. "Total loser" "Sad".

The issue had to do more with that I felt he was already severely compromised by the Russians and by (Bush is mean, etc etc etc )

LOL That's pretty funny stuff, AG !

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-mozilla-004&hsimp=yhs-004&hspart=mozilla&p=music+feelings#id=4&vid=0c5d1f154c8ea97768ed35e363e2a800&action=click

Archived