THE BROWNS BOARD

ex transgender explains why it is a crock

calfoxwc

God damn you've gone downhill. You're no better than the fringe right on this board now.

When the fuck was I on here defending bestiality? It should be illegal. Does it have any bearing on homosexuality or transgenders? No.

I guess we'll just have to wait 15 years or so as we slowly move forward.

Why should it be illegal Woody? Lay out your case.

WSS

Okay, woody...here's your third chance to simply answer the question:

(drum roll...)

do you think being a "lobster" is normal? perfectly fine, since they "WERE BORN THAT WAY" ?

answer the question. it won't make you cry or anything.

Cal you're making a fool of yourself with this lobster business

Regarding transgenders, it's a different manifestation of the exact same mental disorder that makes some people fetishize being an amputee and trying to cut the offending limb off because they don't see themselves as complete as long as that right leg is still attached.

Cal you're making a fool of yourself with this lobster business

oh, come on. they were both born that way. he accepts trans and gay as "being born that way".

how do you figure it's nonsense? lol?

he finally answered a dumb gotcha question instead of always asking them, in nearly

every thread. you have no sense of humor, although, your liberal objection is duly noted.

Ironic, because i was done with it at that point. "congrats"

but since you went buttinski, if somebody "felt" that they were a lobster guy, and they

had that surgery to be one (like woody, apparently?)...would you think that was normal...or would you think that was

a result of mental illness.

Personally, since you voted to continue the subject, I do differentiate between the examples -

the sad birth defect is obviously biological. But those like woody who love them anything gay

or trans insist they were born that way. I personally don't know, but saying it's perfectly normal

like they do just insults mankind. Not admitting that those occurances are also abnormal

and a defect is just all wet in egypt.

Whether or not it's biological or warped social development etc, or a combination of the two, with

mental disorder thrown into the mix... I don't know.

but acting out on it, demanding that society pander to it is perverted. Have a nice day.

and yet, he was real. and he was born that way, just like woodpecker's closet gay and trans friends....

which brings us to the question... probably not worth a separate thread...

was woodypeckerhead born that way? or was he affected by being very lonely in school

as a chlld?

or....?

Archived