THE BROWNS BOARD

New QB coach

darren15

Do you know why he got the contract? Cause he decided to not show up at camp for his last 500k. of a contract. Think JG will show up to camp with 700k remaining on his..No Way Pats. Franchise JG but must tag by 3-1. In the draft we will have our answer when & if they trade JG..Popcorn is ready

Well, you know my view. I would not give up more than our #52 pick for JG. In addition....if they did do a trade for him, it would have to be contingent on him signing an extension....at some reasonable price. Certainly NOT franchise tag rate.

Well, you know my view. I would not give up more than our #52 pick for JG. In addition....if they did do a trade for him, it would have to be contingent on him signing an extension....at some reasonable price. Certainly NOT franchise tag rate.

How did that work in the Collins deal? Pretty damn well imo. I am not a big fan of grass basketball QB's. It's smoke n mirrors season. With this QB coach decision all signs point to Tyrod, RG3 & maybe a Watson as our QB's. But Shawn McDerrmit is a defensive, 1st year HC at Bills counting on a Cardell Jones & EJ Manual & a underachieving good defense? Am not buying it.. Am a pocket, see it & rip it guy. That's AJ McCarron, JG & Mitch. Pats wanted a 2nd & 4th to start with for JG. As good ownership should do they value JG now as a 1st, due to the falling stock in draftable QB's in this draft.. We start the 2nd with #33.IMO that's our safest bet to land a JG.. To many hungry QB teams will remain on the board to #52 & he won't be there comparing valued player to the "might be" board. But yes, you take Mitch's value for what it is.....#12(whole lot still pending)

The only thing that gives pause is his sack total which seems high for a "mobile" QB.

I was alarmed in sacks myself T..36 in 2015..42 in 2016...Rg3 was sacked 22 times in 5 games. But if a scramble leads to a tackle behind LOS of -1..It is recorded as a sack? sure seems like it in Tyrod's case

How did that work in the Collins deal? Pretty damn well imo. I am not a big fan of grass basketball QB's. It's smoke n mirrors season. With this QB coach decision all signs point to Tyrod, RG3 & maybe a Watson as our QB's. But Shawn McDerrmit is a defensive, 1st year HC at Bills counting on a Cardell Jones & EJ Manual & a underachieving good defense? Am not buying it.. Am a pocket, see it & rip it guy. That's AJ McCarron, JG & Mitch. Pats wanted a 2nd & 4th to start with for JG. As good ownership should do they value JG now as a 1st, due to the falling stock in draftable QB's in this draft.. We start the 2nd with #33.IMO that's our safest bet to land a JG.. To many hungry QB teams will remain on the board to #52 & he won't be there comparing valued player to the "might be" board. But yes, you take Mitch's value for what it is.....#12(whole lot still pending)

There are too many QB hungry teams out there at he top of the draft. Trubisky will never last until #12. Browns, 49ers, Bears, Jets, now probably Cardinals all need QBs. Hell, 3 QBs could all be drafted before pick #12.

There are too many QB hungry teams out there at he top of the draft. Trubisky will never last until #12. Browns, 49ers, Bears, Jets, now probably Cardinals all need QBs. Hell, 3 QBs could all be drafted before pick #12.

:D....Football Gods if your listening...The Browns have traded pick #33 to the New England Patriots & The Patriots our on the clock :o

I thought it was March 11th. I guess I thought wrong.

We NEEDED a QB coach. Now is the best time to get one (while some of 'em are available).

Yes, we need a QB too....but we can't get one of them now...right? So let's do what we can now.....unless someone thinks it's a good idea to get the QB first and then let HIM pick his QB coach.

... if a scramble leads to a tackle behind LOS of -1..It is recorded as a sack? sure seems like it in Tyrod's case

That is my understanding... any tackle of the QB behind the LOS after a drop back goes in the books as a sack.

If he gains anything, then it goes down as a rush.

Seriously, who the fuck gets excited about this kind of shit?

Apparently you do, cause your the one writing novels trying to convince others that your smart and they're dumb.

Cause a smart guy wouldn't post this and out himself as a moron...

Fucking ridiculous. Why get rid of the QB coach you had? It seems to me the fucking guy you need to get rid of is the one who BUILT THE REBUILDING FOUNDATION on Black Tarkenton, McCown and Kessler the China Glass Passer.

Idiots, man, fucking idiots.

Idiots? No, Idiot...As in you.

You don't even know the circumstance that surrounded the parting of a coach, wrongly blame the FO, and still expect anyone to give your opinion any credence?

? Yeah, I'm sure you get all the other details right...Just not that one.

Archived