THE BROWNS BOARD

The future of Amerika?

DieHardBrownsFan

And some that say the same thing are outraged when two men kiss in public because that's just them "shoving their beliefs in your face."

Doing anything that doesn't fit exactly with 'real america' is 'shoving your beliefs in their face'

Doing anything that doesn't fit exactly with 'real america' is 'shoving your beliefs in their face'

But of course that's true and there are plenty of people who are citizens and have their rights to believe as they wish but you would be totally offended if they shoved their beliefs in your face. I don't even have to list those groups, you know who they are.

WSS

But of course that's true and there are plenty of people who are citizens and have their rights to believe as they wish but you would be totally offended if they shoved their beliefs in your face. I don't even have to list those groups, you know who they are.

WSS

And the sticking point would be the definition of 'shoving their beliefs in my face'

For example you get countless religious parades to go along with the gay pride parade (not at the same time, I imagine).

And the sticking point would be the definition of 'shoving their beliefs in my face'

For example you get countless religious parades to go along with the gay pride parade (not at the same time, I imagine).

I've played Key West numerous times and it seems like every trip I made there was at least one gay pride parade. I like gay people just fine but only an idiot we pretend those parades werent largely put on to shock and offend.

I wouldn't imagine you'd be fine with the Ku Klux Klan having a parade on a regular basis.

WSS

Archived