THE BROWNS BOARD

We're All Winners

Zombo

Except that Detroit fans feel like winners too! LOLNew England once threatened Miami's perfect season.This Cleveland team threatened Detroit's perfect season. LOLhttp://www.si.com/nfl/2016/12/24/cleveland-browns-first-win-detroit-lions-fans-celebrate

Except for the fact that Rod Marinelli was in his 3rd season as HC, and Matt Millen was an established GM when the Lions went ofer.

At least the Browns had a viable excuse with a new HC, and FO, and the youngest team in the league.

IIRC, the Lions went 7-9 the year prior to going winless.

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals!

Even you homos that wanted us to lose.

Zombo

--Lol 2008 Lions ... What a pathetic bunch of losers

Yes we're all weiners. :) Guess this one makes up for Parkay blowing that game in Miami. :)

We're not goin' winless and we still pick 1st in every round. - It was a good day!

Now that's a Miracle. But as They say- it's not over till its over.

i'm a winner.

you're a weiner.

As I believe it was Jim Brown who said "act like you've been there before" whoops- for some of those guys- they hadn't.

Not like we just won the Super Bowl.

The resident Curmudgeon says Merry Christmas to all. Except our Jewish pals Happy Hanukkah.

Holy, Holy, Holy!

I dvr'd the game while we wrapped and got Christmas ready. My little brother came over and was all down and out and said he already knows what happened. He said the 0-15 Browns can't win a game... the whole time I'm thinking we blow it!!! WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

Unbelievable! Greatest Christmas present ever! Thank you Browns! Thank you Dawgpound! If you weren't here for this, you don't deserve to be here when we win it all. This is why we watch. Then I find out SF wins AS WELL! Truly is a magical time! Merry Christmas to ALL and to ALL a good night!

Ahahahahaaa........ :lol::D:wub: :wub: :D:lol: GO BROWNS!!!!

Yes we're all weiners. :) Guess this

Now that's a Miracle. But as They say- it's not over till its over.

How is it over did the germans bomb pearl harbor again.....I think not....And Merry Christmas ya filthy animals! May God bless us one and all! Say goodnight Dick!!!

GO BROWNS!!!

Exactly freakin right. and I was finally, after serveral guarantees of a win, correct. YOU BETCHA !

and after thinking about it, after Canton Mike told me the niners also won....

I rof,lmao !

A. One of those guys on the sports show said a few weeks ago, Demario said he knew

the Browns were going in the right direction.

I didn't see Joe Thomas in the lockerroom. Guess I have to go back and see if it was on the end of the

recorded game....

I will say I was in Christmas Eve mass when it was finalized but combining the win with a San Fran win was a Christmas miracle. We can avoid infamy and still get #1.

Ha, was ya prayin'

As our priest said in his sermon @ Midnight Mass- there was a miracle today- the Browns won. :)

This year can be summed up with 3 words, Stink, Stank, Stunk But still managed to have a good time on this board with all of you! Even though I don't know many of you, when we are on here I had some great laughs. I hope all of you have a great Christmas and all of you keep coming back! We will get it right one of these days and winning football will return to the land. Woof Woof guys. GO BROWNS

Ha, was ya prayin'

As our priest said in his sermon @ Midnight Mass- there was a miracle today- the Browns won. :)

watch out. I posted about the Browns and Christmas, and somebody moved the beautiful kids Christmas video to the

political board. Didn't think it was out of place. It was a ten yr old girl and a choir of kids, also with

disabilites singing "

Hallelujah"

It's Christmas. What is political about that??? :mad:

Well said!

It was also ironic to hear lyrics like "The First Noel" right after we experienced our First No L.

Our day got even better when Jimmy Uh-O'Neil finally duck taped his defense together enough to stop a struggling rookie QB.

For all those thinking teams WANT to win the first pick overall instead of winning games - what did yesterday show us about that with Cleveland and SF? And did Jimmy or Dee look pissed? How about the players and coaches? The only one that looked pissed was Jim Brown

Even Clevsies got to see his idol Joey Bosa get about 33% of his sacks for the season - although RG3's lack of pocket presence had the SD front 7 looking at him like "Here Comes Santa Claus."

In other news, the TN Titans not only lost to a bad Jax team - but their playoff hopes got parked on the broken fibula of Mariota. Just a couple hours later, the Raiders lost Derek Carr to a broken fibula. That means they will be showing up to the playoffs with the weight of the with a backup QB (McGloin). Here's 2 franchises that were frequently scheduled to draft in the top 5 (prior to trades) that were finally experiencing some exciting hopes for post season football losing very good young QBs to injuries.

As few Fans as were there Saturday, we were louder'n hell and these young players finally got to see & hear the "12th man" in Cleveland.

The biggest losers are the "alleged" Browns' fans (especially Season Ticket Members) who had given up & have been "no shows".

Thanks to all the other Fans who DID show up and support this young Team.

Mike

I need to make myself a little more clear. I certainly am not placing all "no shows" in a negative light due to travel considerations, Holiday plans, etc. What pisses me off are folks like the arrogant asshole (from Cleveland) who holds the seat in front of me, showcases himself as Mr Superfan, then he (and his buddies) remain invisible for the last 6 home games. He (and others like him) will only support these young players IF they are winning. Those are "fair weather" fans, NOT true Fans.

Mike

Archived