THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Cooper

Zombo

I love the Greckster. Every team needs one.

But when you feed 32 yo lineman coming off Lins franc injury into the analytics machine of a team with 42 draft picks ... Doesn't look good for the old warrior.

Z

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now, we need reasons for optimism regarding our future. It's one game, but Cooper provided just a little bit of that optimism. These last three games are so important to him. He plays well and stays HEALTHY, and that means the world to us. We'd have him for OTA's, minicamp, training camp, and preseason. That's HUGE. Definitely rooting for this man. Perhaps Austin Reiter can heal quickly and solidify our center position. We obviously can't ASSUME this, but it's a possibility.

I love the Greckster. Every team needs one.

But when you feed 32 yo lineman coming off Lins franc injury into the analytics machine of a team with 42 draft picks ... Doesn't look good for the old warrior.

Can't dispute the recovery concerns around Greco, but he is cheap versatility.

John has played well at two positions in two vastly different schemes transforming his body as required in the process. And he has been reliable. How many other OL do we have not named Thomas that you can say that about?

Take your time John, heal up and come back. You've earned it. You have a spot on my roster even if you start 2017 on the PUP.

Can't dispute the recovery concerns around Greco, but he is cheap versatility.

John has played well at two positions in two vastly different schemes transforming his body as required in the process. And he has been reliable. How many other OL do we have not named Thomas that you can say that about?

Take your time John, heal up and come back. You've earned it. You have a spot on my roster even if you start 2017 on the PUP.

You might want to refrain from calling him "John".

Akin to naming a farm animal that you know is going to get slaughtered.

Zombo

Chances we could see Coop at LG, Bito at C and Paz moved to RG next year..?

Did Bito play C previously? I don't remember if he had.

past Red Zone show, Bito was asked about playing C. "I have not snapped a ball since 8th grade" let's not mess him up too ;)

Had not heard that before Gum... but yup... as much as I have posted about wanting to see that option, if we haven't seen Bito at C by now, it just doesn't seem to be in the cards for whatever reason.

Had not heard that before Gum... but yup... as much as I have posted about wanting to see that option, if we haven't seen Bito at C by now, it just doesn't seem to be in the cards for whatever reason.

A rookie and Reiter is looking like a real possibility. I hope Cooper keeps up the good work and we don't have to address that or RT as well dependent upon where they would shift Paz.

Listen. If I got to pay them Isis bastards over at DTV $300 for Ticket. Than a extra $16/month for STO, they better educate me with some Browns locker room facts..This was a locker room interview with Joel. In the next few days, Reiter was on board. Jimmy & Dee must be approving deals watching Red Zone ;), (Doug Dieken misses your OL grading, give him a call)

Cooper wasn't perfect, but held his own I guess. Joe Thomas killed us on that holding penalty, although it was pretty weak. That Bills DL is no joke, and it killed us. No surprise there.

Archived