THE BROWNS BOARD

The Curse Has Been Lifted

Zombo

Ghoolie has gotten a lifetime ban.

I enjoyed kicking him out and then bringing him back and then kicking him out and keeping him on a leash, and then watching him break the leash and run around the yard like an idiot, And then giving him another timeout ... But then it got old.

He entertained some people. Not me. I found him to be a hateful, racist, blowhard fuck ... but people read his columns and enjoyed sparring with him, or at least making fun of him.

But I'm done with the hate. The Browns are going to win today. The Indians are going to win the World Series ... and we're going to talk about it like adults.

The great thing is that he never broke our spirit. Browns fans can't be broken.

We are the Whos from Whooville, you can spend your whole life trying to get us to quit believing ... and it's just not going to work.

The Grinch is back on his mountain kicking his dog, Max.

Fah who for-aze! Dah who dor-aze!

Zombo

what took you so long??.....a move I woulda made many many moons ago.....none the less.....THANKS!

A lot our folks enjoyed his shit for whatever reason. I don't like to censor. I just think it is time to start a new era around here. The winning starts today. And if it doesn't ... we handle it like Browns fans. Not closeted Steeler fucks.

Zombo

I've exchanged emails with Tom and he's actually a good dude.

..No...he's not....

Reasonable, decent people do not hide behind a persona and relentlessly verbally abuse others the way he did....

Not a good person....just an insecure prick.....

He actually sent me a very apologetic PM when he hit a Vietnam nerve concerning the beating of people to a pulp just for the fun it stuff. I had no problem with anything he said here after that. Took it all as just an internet persona, not as the real person he likely is.

i don't agree with censorship of any kind. No one was ever forced to read any of Ghoolie's ramblings. Getting perma-banned from a forum just gives him something to brag about.

hahaha.....getting kicked out of a discussion group is something to brag about???.....hahahaha......dumbest thing Ive ever heard.

hahaha.....getting kicked out of a discussion group is something to brag about???.....hahahaha......dumbest thing Ive ever heard.

OK, brag is the wrong word. Something along the lines of "look how sensitive those pansies are, they kicked me out of their club because they disagreed with me." It's a discussion group, no need for censorship.

jmT0rQ3.png

OK, brag is the wrong word. Something along the lines of "look how sensitive those pansies are, they kicked me out of their club because they disagreed with me."

Except he wasnt booted because people disagreed with him.....he was booted because he was rude, abusive, disrespectful and a total dick to the other posters here....

Thats a big...no, HUGE....difference....

Except he wasnt booted because people disagreed with him.....he was booted because he was rude, abusive, disrespectful and a total dick to the other posters here....

Thats a big...no, HUGE....difference....

Exactly...

On the rare occasion, usually when he was trying to make amends for one outrageous post or another, that he made a football post he was readable... and even well reasoned. I wrote him a PM to that affect once... I believe it was the previous time he got a time-out.

But his typical harangues here would even be considered OB in the political section of this Board... and that's saying a lot...

I'll vouch for One Post. I've talked to Tom via phone a few times.. In his personal life Tom is a well educated , respected Man.. I'm not here to defend him.. whatever rift that exist between Ghoolie and the board moderators.. It's they're business and between them. I'm one of the very few that found satire in Ghoolies posts.. While I'll miss him.. I understand the move.

Ghoolie has gotten a lifetime ban.

I enjoyed kicking him out and then bringing him back and then kicking him out and keeping him on a leash, and then watching him break the leash and run around the yard like an idiot, And then giving him another timeout ... But then it got old.

He entertained some people. Not me. I found him to be a hateful, racist, blowhard fuck ... but people read his columns and enjoyed sparring with him, or at least making fun of him.

But I'm done with the hate. The Browns are going to win today. The Indians are going to win the World Series ... and we're going to talk about it like adults.

The great thing is that he never broke our spirit. Browns fans can't be broken.

We are the Whos from Whooville, you can spend your whole life trying to get us to quit believing ... and it's just not going to work.

The Grinch is back on his mountain kicking his dog, Max.

Fah who for-aze! Dah who dor-aze!

Zombo

And as the Night Watchman, I totally agree. It's not the message, it's how it was being delivered. OK, the Browns are playing terrible football, and have for years. There's no need to use street gutter talk and insult everyone and everything in sight while you're at it. FWIW, & FYI, Ghoolie in his many iterations has been kicked off every board he's ever been a member of- a few multiple times. About 15 on the old AOL board, and a couple on Barking 'Tard. In fact I had to apologize to Enigmatic Evil (one of their Mods) for siccing Ghoolie on them. I bet Tom he be kicked off there in under a month- um, he did.

With Ghoolie (as also is the case of his now invisible pal Rich4Eagle) the MO never changes, and hasn't since the '90s. It starts out semi reasonable and invariably escalates to the crap you've been exposed to the last few weeks. Z told him to keep it in one thread (twice) and he couldn't restrain himself. It got deleted before I saw it, but it wasn't Rocket Science on my part to figure out Ghoolie posted in the Marty thread- "I hope he dies soon"- or something similar. Insulting Cal's Mom was uncalled for, and over the top. I really don't care anymore if he was being serious or not.

The sad part is in real life Tom is a pretty entertaining guy, and nothing like the online personna he represents. So Z, I hope you told him - he's gone for good, and this time we mean it.

i just saw one of his post's about wanting the jets to win,what a douch

Ya, sorry, I accidentally deleted your other post, my delete button is next to my quote and ... Well, the Browns.

Ya, he was screaming for the Jets to win and Browns to get injured and was posting horrible things about Schottenheimer in a thread he wasn't supposed to be in ... But I just thought the loyal fans that are still here deserve better.

If you are here at 0-8 discussing this team, then you don't need Side Show Bob screaming down your neck about how bad your team is.

I respect the Steeler fans that have survived here more than Ghoolie, I just kept him around to entertain those that enjoyed his schtick.

But, fuck him, let's move on.

Z

And as the Night Watchman, I totally agree. It's not the message, it's how it was being delivered. OK, the Browns are playing terrible football, and have for years. There's no need to use street gutter talk and insult everyone and everything in sight while you're at it. FWIW, & FYI, Ghoolie in his many iterations has been kicked off every board he's ever been a member of- a few multiple times. About 15 on the old AOL board, and a couple on Barking 'Tard. In fact I had to apologize to Enigmatic Evil (one of their Mods) for siccing Ghoolie on them. I bet Tom he be kicked off there in under a month- um, he did.

With Ghoolie (as also is the case of his now invisible pal Rich4Eagle) the MO never changes, and hasn't since the '90s. It starts out semi reasonable and invariably escalates to the crap you've been exposed to the last few weeks. Z told him to keep it in one thread (twice) and he couldn't restrain himself. It got deleted before I saw it, but it wasn't Rocket Science on my part to figure out Ghoolie posted in the Marty thread- "I hope he dies soon"- or something similar. Insulting Cal's Mom was uncalled for, and over the top. I really don't care anymore if he was being serious or not.

The sad part is in real life Tom is a pretty entertaining guy, and nothing like the online personna he represents. So Z, I hope you told him - he's gone for good, and this time we mean it.

He's gone for good. And I guess he got his panties in a bunch and blocked me on Facebook.

Oh no. What will I do ...

If you see any reincarnations on your late night shift, just flag him as a spammer and that blocks the ISP.

On to Dallas ...

Z

Ya, sorry, I accidentally deleted your other post, my delete button is next to my quote and ... Well, the Browns.

Ya, he was screaming for the Jets to win and Browns to get injured and was posting horrible things about Schottenheimer in a thread he wasn't supposed to be in ... But I just thought the loyal fans that are still here deserve better.

If you are here at 0-8 discussing this team, then you don't need Side Show Bob screaming down your neck about how bad your team is.

I respect the Steeler fans that have survived here more than Ghoolie, I just kept him around to entertain those that enjoyed his schtick.

But, fuck him, let's move on.

Z

oh no worries here,,as far as the GHOOLE remember that old cable show that showed horror flicks ?

I'll vouch for One Post. I've talked to Tom via phone a few times.. In his personal life Tom is a well educated , respected Man.. I'm not here to defend him.. whatever rift that exist between Ghoolie and the board moderators.. It's they're business and between them. I'm one of the very few that found satire in Ghoolies posts.. While I'll miss him.. I understand the move.

So a well educated and respected man feels the need to call other members cunts over an online medium? Sounds like a God complex.

I've heard he's decent in person so that gives me in less respect for him because if I call you an asshole on here, believe that will hold true in person. Ghoolie is an internet hardass. Noting more, nothing less.

A few people on here have been aaccurate on there assessmemts of this team - none of them have gone out of their way to insult other members.

Fuck that clown and pretty much anybody that indulged him.

He had a problem with 'presentation'.

...and he's overly negative...but he didn't look at the team through rose colored glasses.

I don't know if Hue is the worst coach we ever had like Goul stated...but if Bellickick was our coach, #80 would be on the bench or off the team for the number of passes he's dropped. But Hue keeps putting Luis right back out there.

Archived