THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Last week we put Zoey on a diet and sent her to the Beach. The results were mixed:

It appears Zoey lost weight everywhere except her chest,

0b99a14f218f7508c25e04e73bc43b8a.jpg

But The Great Zomboni didn't do so hot making the picks himself.

So back to a team effort this week:

Washington at Baltimore, 1:00 pm

This Battle of the Beltway leaves one wondering which is a more mediocre choice ... these two teams or the two candidates for the head office in DC? Ravens could be the most over-rated team in the NFL right now, so we'll take the Deadskins by 3 points and two phantom phumbles. REDSKINS 23 RAVENS 20

New England at Cleveland, 1:00 PM

Tom Terrific spent his forced vacation on a yacht in Italy with his super-model wife eating grapes and practicing tantric yoga. Now his 39-year-old ass is going to get chased all over the Cleveland turf by the Browns young, aggressive defense. He won't last the game. On the other sideline there is a young sturdy QB that continues to get better with each start ... the Browns may finally got this position right. BROWNS 34 PATRIOTS 20

New York Jets at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM

Steeler fans are the dumbest fuckers on earth. When they lose 34-3 to a rookie QB they are hanging themselves in the hallway, but when they bounce back to win a home game against Kansas City, a game they should win, they go apeshit with glee, like someone ran over a possum in front of their house, and no one else noticed, and it's alllll theirs. Prepare the rope, because they are losing at home to the wily Jets this week. JETS 27 STEELERS 25

Cincinnati at Dallas 4:25 PM

Should be an exciting game, I was leaning toward Cincy, but Zoey and Zelda voted me down ... they said it is the type of year where the Bungles will bungle all of their close games. By God, I think they are right. COWBOYS 26 BUNGLES 24

Cleveland at Boston 4:08 PM, ALDS

The Tribe has a chance to sweep the Sox and get their pitching lined up for hosting the ALCS, and I think that is exactly what they will do. Tomlin will hold the Sox to 3 runs, and then Miller and Allen will shut the door. Kipnis and Ramirez will have the big bats Sunday for the Tribe. David "Big Popout" Ortiz ends the game with one of his signature, weak popouts. INDIANS 6 RED SOX 3

TGZ

It appears Zoey lost weight everywhere except her chest,

0b99a14f218f7508c25e04e73bc43b8a.jpg

So back to a team effort this week: OK ROCKY & BULLWINKLE TIME FOR SOME MORE EYE POKING PICKS

Washington at Baltimore, 1:00 pm

16 26

New England at Cleveland, 1:00 PM

26 18

20 30

Cincinnati at Dallas 4:25 PM

27 23

Cleveland at Boston 4:08 PM, ALDS

8 6

Go Tribe..Go Browns!! With those Buoys on Zoey no wonder Columbus found America. :wub: Happy Columbus Day & No you don't get Mail :)

Steeler fans are the dumbest fuckers on earth. When they lose 34-3 to a rookie QB they are hanging themselves in the hallway, but when they bounce back to win a home game against Kansas City, a game they should win, they go apeshit with glee, like someone ran over a possum in front of their house, and no one else noticed, and it's alllll theirs. Prepare the rope, because they are losing at home to the wily Jets this week. JETS 27 STEELERS 25

LoL,..the genius of the Great Zomboni is glaring. So this week, and after the fact, you're sayin KC was a game they should have won...when last week you it was game they should lose...badly.

Kansas City at Pittsburgh, 8:25 PM, Sunday Night Football

Woe to those who did not listen to The Great Zomboni last week. This Steeler team is basically a pile of crap with a pretty passing combo on top. You starting hitting Ben, and it is game over. The Chiefs rugged and athletic defense will be all over him. Expect a result not too different from last week's Steeler debacle. CHIEFS 23 STEELERS 9

Look for the same type of pain inflicted on the Jets as there was on KC there Great Zomboni. lol

Well first it's the "one man's opinion".......

....... Sure Tom Brady could be rusty in his first action. Rob Gronkowski has only one

catch. The marketplace may inflate the betting line. None of this should matter. Its

New England or pass. The Patriots opponent happens to be Cleveland. End of

discussion. The Browns have surrendered multiple TD passes in all but one of their

last 13 games. They are allowing nearly 29 points a game despite not having faced a

powerhouse offense yet. Clevelands average loss during its past five home games is

by 15 points. Bill Belichick doesnt let rookie quarterbacks beat his team. He now has

two games worth of game film on Cody Kessler. Belichick is testy in his best mood.

Imagine how hell be this week cracking the whip after the Patriots were shut out by

Buffalo at home for the first time since 1993.......

OK enough of all that stat crap and on to the good ol' guessing!!

I just can't get it cranked up in 2016 but here goes:

PIT -7 OVER THE JETS

WAS +3' HANG CLOSE AT BAL

DAL PK BEATS CINCI, somehow

CLE +10' TRIES HARD VS THE BRADY BUNCH, yeah I'm a sucker for double digit points in pro football

And please... the get me even games SD +4 and CHI +4', geezzz only picking one pure favorite this week, yeah that's smart. ;)

**2016 Week 4** ... Prev .... This ..... YTD
Straight-up ............ 6 - 6 ..... 2 - 2 .... 8 - 8
Vs. the spread ...... 2 -10 .... 2 - 2 .... 4 - 12

NYJ @ PTG (-7)

M-E-S-S mess mess mess...

PTG 44 NYJ 10

WSH @ BLT (-4)

BLT bounce back...

BLT 20 WSH 17

CIN @ DAL (even)

There's a crack in the Dallas wall.

CIN 31 DAL 20

NE @ CLE (+10)

We always play NE tough. This game will be no exception.

NE 26 CLE 24

LoL,..the genius of the Great Zomboni is glaring. So this week, and after the fact, you're sayin KC was a game they should have won...when last week you it was game they should lose...badly.

Woe to those who did not listen to The Great Zomboni last week. This Steeler team is basically a pile of crap with a pretty passing combo on top. You starting hitting Ben, and it is game over. The Chiefs rugged and athletic defense will be all over him. Expect a result not too different from last week's Steeler debacle. CHIEFS 23 STEELERS 9

Look for the same type of pain inflicted on the Jets as there was on KC there Great Zomboni. lol

Zomboner making fun of ANYBODY being a homer is almost as comical as his weekly comedy routine here.

But one thing is for certain, Steeler fans and Browns alike will be cheering for the Browns today! One fan base will be doing so for playoff seeding and one fan base will doing so for a spark of hope for next year. I'll bet damn near anyone but Zomboner could figure out which is which.

Go Browns....Go Tribe!

Zomboner making fun of ANYBODY being a homer is almost as comical as his weekly comedy routine here.

But one thing is for certain, Steeler fans and Browns alike will be cheering for the Browns today! One fan base will be doing so for playoff seeding and one fan base will doing so for a spark of hope for next year. I'll bet damn near anyone but Zomboner could figure out which is which.

Go Browns....Go Tribe!

I'm sorry ... Did I make fun of somebody for being a homer or are you just actually mentally Retarded for real?

Homers show up win or lose.

I'm a homer.

You're front runners.

BIG difference.

Z

Told ya so about the Steelers blowing out the Jets.

Was wrong about the browns possibility of winning.

I hate that the Pats are that good.

Steelers are not that good. The Browns gave the Eagles a better game. And people that say "told you so" are simply asshats.

Z

Steelers are not that good. The Browns gave the Eagles a better game. And people that say "told you so" are simply asshats.

Z

Well lets here...the Jets crushed the Bills, the Bills shut out the Pats...so that means the Steelers are better than the Pats because the Steelers crushed the Jets. That is asshat there Zombo.

You hate "I told you so", because you never get to say it.

Pitt leads the AFC in TDs with 18.

Pitt leads the AFC in Net Points with 46.

Scored only 3 vs. Philly yet they still lead the AFC in scoring. Rational people would conclude the Steelers are a pretty good team.

In 2014 the Pats were crushed by the Chiefs 41-14 early in the season. The Pats won the SB that year.

Well lets here...the Jets crushed the Bills, the Bills shut out the Pats...so that means the Steelers are better than the Pats because the Steelers crushed the Jets. That is asshat there Zombo.

You hate "I told you so", because you never get to say it.

Pitt leads the AFC in TDs with 18.

Pitt leads the AFC in Net Points with 46.

Scored only 3 vs. Philly yet they still lead the AFC in scoring. Rational people would conclude the Steelers are a pretty good team.

In 2014 the Pats were crushed by the Chiefs 41-14 early in the season. The Pats won the SB that year.

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Not on person on this board cares about the Patriots.

If you think you are better than them, you'll find out when you play them.

We do know that you are far worse than the Eagles.

And better than the teams you beat.

One of them was not the Patriots.

Z

So? You've learned nothing after how any years of patronizing this board.

Your griping about Zombo picking the Browns to win and the Steelers to lose makes you look like a Retard. Only a Retard cannot learn something after the several hundredth time it has happened.

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Not on person on this board cares about the Patriots.

If you think you are better than them, you'll find out when you play them.

We do know that you are far worse than the Eagles.

And better than the teams you beat.

One of them was not the Patriots.

Z

We all understand that facts are like kryptonite to you and thus, just sound like babbling.

We all understand that facts are like kryptonite to you and thus, just sound like babbling.

The only fact that Z stated was the fact that you got hammered by the Eagles. You mean the Eagles did not wipe the floor with you? I am sorry, I must have misread that score.

NYJ @ PTG (-7)

PTG 44 NYJ 10

PTG 31 NYJ 13 - W/W

WSH @ BLT (-4)

BLT 20 WSH 17

WSH 16 BLT 10 - L/W

CIN @ DAL (even)

CIN 31 DAL 20

DAL 28 CIN 14 - L/L

NE @ CLE (+10)

NE 26 CLE 24

NE 33 CLE 13 - L/L

**2016 Week 4** ... Prev .... This ..... YTD

Straight-up ............ 8 - 8 ..... 1 - 3 .... 9-11

Vs. the spread ...... 4 - 12 .... 2 - 2 .... 6-14

Oh my God, one is ever more stupider than the next.

The FACT is you haven't played the Patriots.

So quit using them as a barometer.

We have one common opponent so far ... The Eagles.

Thems the facts, Jack.

Z

Oh my God, one is ever more stupider than the next.

The FACT is you haven't played the Patriots.

So quit using them as a barometer.

We have one common opponent so far ... The Eagles.

Thems the facts, Jack.

Z

And you are stupid enough to believe that one common opponent is the barometer?

Why don't you ask the rest of the civilized population? Oh......and we all understand the answer to that as well. BECAUSE TO YOU, THERE IS NO WORLD OTHER THAN THE BROWNS. Guess what dicksmack, the world doesn't consist of any one team, not even the Steelers and damn sure not the Browns.

And you are stupid enough to believe that one common opponent is the barometer?

Why don't you ask the rest of the civilized population? Oh......and we all understand the answer to that as well. BECAUSE TO YOU, THERE IS NO WORLD OTHER THAN THE BROWNS. Guess what dicksmack, the world doesn't consist of any one team, not even the Steelers and damn sure not the Browns.

Are you the dumbest man on earth?

THIS is the Browns Board World that you willingly entered.

This world DOES consist of only one team, and it is the Cleveland Browns

Everything around here revolves around the Cleveland Browns.

Your presence here indicates that you are very, very, very, very interested in the Cleveland Browns.

That is why you are here in Cleveland Browns World.

It is all about the Browns in here, and you have to live with that, you do not have a choice.

If you want to talk about the Steelers as compared to the Browns, we only have one common opponent so far, so I would start there if I were you.

Thank you for your interest in the Cleveland Browns. We look forward to many scintillating Cleveland Browns exchanges with you.

Zombo

Are you the dumbest man on earth?

THIS is the Browns Board World that you willingly entered.

This world DOES consist of only one team, and it is the Cleveland Browns

Everything around here revolves around the Cleveland Browns.

Your presence here indicates that you are very, very, very, very interested in the Cleveland Browns.

That is why you are here in Cleveland Browns World.

It is all about the Browns in here, and you have to live with that, you do not have a choice.

If you want to talk about the Steelers as compared to the Browns, we only have one common opponent so far, so I would start there if I were you.

Thank you for your interest in the Cleveland Browns. We look forward to many scintillating Cleveland Browns exchanges with you.

Zombo

Go no further than the screen name, it fits and yes I'm sure there are steeler, bengal, hell even pats boards out there to join or you can just hang around here and be a hmmmm Browns nozzle :lol:

Archived