THE BROWNS BOARD

Reiter Torn ACL

Zombo

I understand that, unlike Armonty Bryant, who was not on active roster, they will have to replace him on the roster.....and I heard hope that it would be a center they would pick up.

Do they go back to the Mike Matthews well? (or did he already get signed).

There are some veterans out there unsigned....mostly unknowns. Do they go for an "older" guy?

Just when a true center plays like one, this crap. Reiter & Greco blew open some monster holes, WE could all run threw..Gip, Matthews & Gerhart both in size get swallowed by DT's. I assume Alvin Bailey is now in same boat as Ant.Bryant or did Bailey play? Safe bet would be Greco back to C & Bailey,Durango, Paztor spell RG & RT but sure would like to see a Shon Coleman siteing. Erving will still be out to game 8-10 from what i read.

If this a stupid thing then tell me as such but this just seems like an ungodly amount of injuries. Is there a point where we start questioning strength and fitness dudes at all? RG3 and McCown I get, but this is just getting incredible.

We just grabbed this guy from Washington, so blam their S&F, but yeah, ungodly amount. But a lot of freak stuff too. Coleman breaking a hand has nothing to do with S&F, Nasib either.

Zombo

Just when a true center plays like one, this crap. Reiter & Greco blew open some monster holes, WE could all run threw..Gip, Matthews & Gerhart both in size get swallowed by DT's. I assume Alvin Bailey is now in same boat as Ant.Bryant or did Bailey play? Safe bet would be Greco back to C & Bailey,Durango, Paztor spell RG & RT but sure would like to see a Shon Coleman siteing. Erving will still be out to game 8-10 from what i read.

During Hue's presser, he Mentioned putting Greco back at C and letting Bailey play at RG.

Certainly did not embarrass himself. So much for the simple solution...

Well, s**t. Greco to center, Unchain Drango at guard.

Yup... and we'll not skip a beat... but injuries have to stop here as our depth is gone.

That's the bad news... good news is we had more depth than any of us knew.

Inevitable, and unfortunate - i thought he played well enough to win the job outright from Cameron The Lesser

What's Cameron's role when he's no longer a starter? Expensive first-round backup? They say he's athletic.. perhaps our blocking TE and goal-line RB?

Erving is still on his rookie contract. If we dump him after this year, it's only a $2.5 million cap hit. (that's his 2017 salary plus prorated signing bonus). I agree, sort of expensive for a bench warmer. However Sashi, Depodesta, and Hue to date have shown they're more than willing to cut bait on past draft mistakes. If Reiter comes back healthy next year, based on what I've seen so far of Erving- it's adios.

They say he's athletic.. perhaps our blocking TE and goal-line RB?

He's been anything but "athletic" this season...

Archived