THE BROWNS BOARD

Cam Johnson re-signed OLB

Zombo

Kirk Cousins has homo relationships with his Tight Ends. Any of them (You like That!!) Figures a "Johnson" was brought in to break that Shi$ Up..Sick-em Cam..

Nice game by Cam.

Anybody missing those stiffs Kruger and Mingo yet?

Zombo

Um, no. We really miss their 7 combined tackles (3 assists) and 1\2 sack. Kruger is starting for the Saints, BTW. Now those were good cuts\ trades. FWIW, Gilbert has done nothing so far with the Steelers.

Nice game by Cam.

Zombo

Cam Johnson really played well yesterday. Glad to see him back. Somehow Someway, Horton has got to realize Cam,Ogbah,Schobert or Kirksey has got to get help Bracketing Coverage high & Low & Take the TE out of these games. Ertz,Pitta & now Reed have killed us. Got to start taking something away Horton or it maybe Hue..

I forgot about Mingo and Gilbert already! I wonder since Jabal Sheard is doing so well if Bellicheck thinks he can find lightning in a bottle twice.

Orchard is out for the season with apparently the worst sprained ankle in the history of mankind. Cam made an impact, and that's terrific. The one sack I remembered never should have happened because Kirk held the ball for all of eternity, but hustle usually pays off eventually.

Orchard is out for the season with apparently the worst sprained ankle in the history of mankind. Cam made an impact, and that's terrific. The one sack I remembered never should have happened because Kirk held the ball for all of eternity, but hustle usually pays off eventually.

You can designate a player to return from IR. Orchard may be the guy they are considering for this.

You can designate a player to return from IR. Orchard may be the guy they are considering for this.

Yeah .... no.

This staff is not feeling it with Orchard, and for good reason.

I think RG3 is the leading contender for that spot.

Zombo

Orchard is out for the season with apparently the worst sprained ankle in the history of mankind.

Then he bested mine in my Senior year at Case. The ER Doc came back with the x-ray and said, "I have some bad news. Your ankle did not break." Up till then it had been my "good" ankle.

Ya, I believe just one guy, but you don't have to designate him until you bring him back to practice.

Correct... rule was modified this year to allow delaying the designation. Last year you had to designate at the time the player was put on IR.

Yeah .... no.

This staff is not feeling it with Orchard, and for good reason.

I think RG3 is the leading contender for that spot.

Zombo

Phooey. I've seen enough of Griffin already. Him and McCown can back up Kessler. Griffin is what he is, and I doubt Hue can work a miracle with him at this point in his career. Holds onto the ball too damn long, and questionable reading a defense ability. If we're going to activate anyone, it may as well be McCown.

Phooey. I've seen enough of Griffin already. Him and McCown can back up Kessler. Griffin is what he is, and I doubt Hue can work a miracle with him at this point in his career. Holds onto the ball too damn long, and questionable reading a defense ability. If we're going to activate anyone, it may as well be McCown.

McCown is already active.

These are the guys eligible to be our one guy that can come back:

# NAME POS. HT. WT. AGE EXP. COLLEGE
10 Griffin III, Robert QB 6-2 218 26 5 Baylor
85 Hall, Rannell WR 6-0 200 23 1 Central Florida
70 Lawrence-Stample, Nile DL 6-1 320 24 R Florida State
2 Murray, Patrick K 5-7 182 25 3 Fordham
43 Neal, Rajion RB 5-11 211 23 1 Tennessee
44 Orchard, Nate LB 6-4 255 23 2 Utah
83 Parks, Dennis WR 6-2 201 22 R Rice
28 Winston, Glenn RB 6-2 220 27 3 Northwood
97 Wynn, Dylan DL 6-2 283 23 1 Oregon State

Until the next guy gets hurt....and there will be a major next guy.

Leading to "My Roster Rant Issue". We have "active 53" 2 Colemans, 1 McC, 1 Nassib, 1 Lemonier, 1 more dope in A. Bailey, 1 DeValve & now 1 Telfer. eating up inactive's Sundays. But, we keep guys that don't play alot on active game day's like J.Payton,D.Alexander,T.Howard & Burley....but we continue to NOT address C position depth again, cuz Greco is it & if TE Hammy A Lot can COVER a TE.I am all IN..cuz Gronk & Bennett will have a 100 yrds. each..My point would be PUT THE GUY ON IR. Than balance depth for time needed..(or even a coverage LB)

Zombo

Hahahaha....not possible.....tho I did get a lot of play outta picking on Kruges....

And allow me to preface this that Im not bitchin...but, has anyone seen whats going on with Craig Robertson????

Dude has been switched to outside and is now leading ALL OLB's in tackles, with an amazing 41 tackles in 4 games.....which is off the charts for OLB.....and he is 3rd in the league overall, in an area usually filled by ILB's and safeties.....bizarro...

This gave me a good laugh. RG3 is 'not' the leading contender for that spot. Pryor is now your #3 QB.

Pryor is not a QB.

When McCown is healthy enough he will replace Jesus as the backup.

If RG3 is able to come back they may add him. If he's not they'll roll with Kessler and Josh, which I am happy with.

But I'm not the Browns. We don't know what they told Griffin about coming back, and we don't know if Kessler will stay healthy. Those things will factor in.

But Pryor is not playing QB.

Z

And allow me to preface this that Im not bitchin...but, has anyone seen whats going on with Craig Robertson????

Dude has been switched to outside and is now leading ALL OLB's in tackles, with an amazing 41 tackles in 4 games.....which is off the charts for OLB.....and he is 3rd in the league overall, in an area usually filled by ILB's and safeties.....bizarro...

Remember when he and Fort were rooks? Jauron put Fort, a thumper, outside and Robertson, the "rangey guy", inside. That always seemed back-asswards to me...

Then Horton-1.0 kept Craig inside, but in fairness he had Sheard opposite Krugs as his bookend OLBs.

Pryor is not a QB.

When McCown is healthy enough he will replace Jesus as the backup.

If RG3 is able to come back they may add him. If he's not they'll roll with Kessler and Josh, which I am happy with.

But I'm not the Browns. We don't know what they told Griffin about coming back, and we don't know if Kessler will stay healthy. Those things will factor in.

But Pryor is not playing QB.

Z

Pryor will play some Wilddawgcatgoatmonkeylemuraardvarkplatypus, and do well with it, but that's it.

Archived