THE BROWNS BOARD

Good gorilla shitty parents

I really dont undetstand the hate for the mother or child though. People need to benny up some and relax

4-year old doesn't know any better so you can't blame him.

The kid told the mother he wanted to go down into the moat, then the mother wasn't paying attention when he did climb into the enclosure. She needs some accountability here.

The kid told the mother he wanted to go down into the moat, then the mother wasn't paying attention when he did climb into the enclosure. She needs some accountability here.

She said no probably thinking he wasnt serious. Unless theres a history of letting her kids fuck off, than i cant hate

And what are the chances of that exactly...slim? Slim like the mother?

Dont know so cant comment. Im sure a brood of sugared up children no matter their skin color are a problem. Ive seen white parents laugh as they're satan baby tossed sphsghetti on the floor at a restaurant

I told my four year old to protect his grandmother when my wife and I went out to eat and he said if someone breaks in he'll kill himself. Sometimes you don't take the shit they say literally.

I told my four year old to protect his grandmother when my wife and I went out to eat and he said if someone breaks in he'll kill himself. Sometimes you don't take the shit they say literally.

Did someone break in?

Archived