THE BROWNS BOARD

when does optimism start?

LBC mike

Not that I recall. I recall Erving looking way over his head until Paztor replaced him.

And, of course, there was always a mix of ZBS and Power-Gap... it simply shifted thru the year.

Erving needs to get Legally Blonde with the bend and snap after a good off season working out with Bitonio and Greco. Although if he springs straight up like Reese Witherspoon - he's gonna feel like the Rent-A-Center (McDonald) that got thrown back into Hoyer by Gerald McCoy. This game of a leverage forever hinges on the consistency of pad height; and we've had some good conversations about this in the past year in pertinence to Erving.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's my Flugel hitting the daily double with the proper usage of Yao Ming--made in China. But NO he cannot play Sumo OL on our Team B)

Erving needs to get Legally Blonde with the bend and snap after a good off season working out with Bitonio and Greco. Although if he springs straight up like Reese Witherspoon - he's gonna feel like the Rent-A-Center (McDonald) that got thrown back into Hoyer by Gerald McCoy. This game of a leverage forever hinges on the consistency of pad height; and we've had some good conversations about this in the past year in pertinence to Erving.

Lol

Erving needs to get Legally Blonde with the bend and snap after a good off season working out with Bitonio and Greco. Although if he springs straight up like Reese Witherspoon - he's gonna feel like the Rent-A-Center (McDonald) that got thrown back into Hoyer by Gerald McCoy.

lol... clearly Hoyer held the ball too long... :)

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000421685/McCoy-runs-over-center-sacks-Hoyer

Archived