63 members have voted

1. 1. Happy?

• Love it - we have loads of holes to fill
    • Hate it - we should have picked a QB
    • We'll see, need to hit on the picks though

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His history, work ethic and demeanor, coupled with the fact that he's already awfully technically sound, all likely point to a very long NFL career.

He's a Joe Thomas in the locker room, if he can develop into one on the field...even better. Even if he doesn't, he's still a starter-level player as it stands today.

Inside, I can see him having a career. Showed great upper body and hand use.

But at OT I think speed will kill him. Just not athletic enough... at least that's what I saw.

Good story, but on-field... what did I miss?

His wrestling background? What Conklin loses in his footwork he gains back in his hands & angles. But he's no Decker. If we go power blocking running game I like Conklin/Decker but not at 8..Stanley I want no part of..4th quarter his gas tank is empty. If we stay at 8 give me a forest of Buckner or Jack bartender..

With the first two picks being the overrated QBs, we are essentially drafting 6th (unless we trade back again - wouldn't be surprised).

I only know one thing for sure. I am now fan of the week for anyone the Eagles play. Beat the fuck out of them _____________. Just fill in the blank. :D

And I'd rather have Jack if he is there @ #8 over Buckner if the knee is fine.

Edit: Path to the Draft has a lot of crying Philly fans chiming in. They hate the trade.

Dolphins want Elliott

than why did you give Philly the 8 slot shark head.. Pays to play, welcome to Sharky Brown's World. What you got?

Inside, I can see him having a career. Showed great upper body and hand use.

But at OT I think speed will kill him. Just not athletic enough... at least that's what I saw.

I saw the tape against OSU and I saw a lazy player. Like dominance was there for the taking and he just didn't have the mean streak to maul guys. If he can get that, I like him

I seen the mock draft for the Browns just now on NFL network. Had Stanley going at 8 with Fuller at 32. Love the Fuller pick but seriously Stanley?

Watch all their mocks...always good for a laugh or two & really mean nothing.

I expect to see a playmaker (offense OR defense) taken by the Browns when we make our 1st selection which may be #8 or may be later.

This draft ain't gonna be boring, that's for sure!

Mike

IMO

Wentz will equal Cutler

Goff will equal Plummer

Lynch will equal Rodgers

SF won't draft Lynch, there are too many needs to pass on. They have Kaepernick which fits perfectly in Kelly's offense. Plus as an added bonus Gabbert played very well last year too.

The 8th pick must go Lynch. The only senerio is if Bosa is there and they still have a chance to jump in the first round the second time before the #20 pick.

With the first two picks being the overrated QBs, we are essentially drafting 6th (unless we trade back again - wouldn't be surprised).

Why stop there? With only a handful of players in the mix for 3 thru 7, essentially we've picking first... :blink:

I only know one thing for sure. I am now fan of the week for anyone the Eagles play.

Has to work better for us that rooting against Buffalo in 2014...

His wrestling background? What Conklin loses in his footwork he gains back in his hands & angles. But he's no Decker. If we go power blocking running game I like Conklin/Decker but not at 8..Stanley I want no part of..4th quarter his gas tank is empty. If we stay at 8 give me a forest of Buckner or Jack bartender..

When I read "wrestler" I think DT not OL. Maybe he's on the wrong side of the ball... ;)

Agree on all other points...

I saw the tape against OSU and I saw a lazy player. Like dominance was there for the taking and he just didn't have the mean streak to maul guys. If he can get that, I like him

Even in the 2nd half? I saw a pronounced difference in this case like the coaches ripped him one at halftime...

Safe to say Browns do not like Goff after seeing Rams sell the farm for Wentz.

Pressing your bet?

I will take the two longshots (Prescott and Coker) against Lynch for the same bet. At least one of my two will be there in 3 years and Lynch will not.

I'll take Wentz and Goff as my "longshots"... :)

Somehow I missed yesterday that the final #2 in the deal was a 2018 and not a 2017...

Took some of the shine off the deal for me, but it's still ammo if we ever need to trade up for... oh... say... a QB...

The poll shouldn't have included the part about hitting on the picks. I mean really, who goes in to it not wanting to hit on the picks?

I like the trade,

Puts us in good shape this year and allows us to control the top of the draft next year. The 2nd rounder the following year is the gem. That really gives us the ability to take any QB we might want, and there are a couple of QBs who I think rate higher then the guys on the board this year.

Somehow I missed yesterday that the final #2 in the deal was a 2018 and not a 2017...

Took some of the shine off the deal for me, but it's still ammo if we ever need to trade up for... oh... say... a QB...

No man...that is the great part of the deal. If we have to send off our 1st the following year to land Watson(QB), we then have two second rounders in that draft. We don't miss much at all.

Archived