THE BROWNS BOARD

2016 Schedule Release is Tonight!

The Gipper

Knowing what I know....those "older adults" that come to these events would likely party the ass off you whippersnappers. :P

My father-in-law is south florida born and raised and is now in his mid 50's. I can tell you objectively that man can drink me under the table, and he has several times.

Thanks for the info Z. Again we haven't officially moved down but I the wife and I would for sure be in the group of getting to Miami Saturday for the party Sunday. What's the best way to get on the correspondence for that?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My father-in-law is south florida born and raised and is now in his mid 50's. I can tell you objectively that man can drink me under the table, and he has several times.

Thanks for the info Z. Again we haven't officially moved down but I the wife and I would for sure be in the group of getting to Miami Saturday for the party Sunday. What's the best way to get on the correspondence for that?

PM me your email. And like the Naples Browns Backers Facebook page.

We will hook you up with a fun group for the Miami game.

Z

Z (and others) let me ask an honest question about these meetups...what's the age demographic like? Is it mostly older adults or are there a mix of younger folks too? Honestly, I could care less but I'm just curious if there's more people in my age bracket (late 20's-early 30's).

& for reunion weekend- it's anyone from their 20s to 70s. Me & Zombo met up with BBedward (who's in your age bracket) before a game this past fall at the Tilted Kilt and a fun time was had by all.

cleveland-browns-tailgating-party-500.jp

Knowing what I know....those "older adults" that come to these events would likely party the ass off you whippersnappers. :P

Agreed. Them Brits sure know how to down Guinness at a prodigious rate.

& for reunion weekend- it's anyone from their 20s to 70s. Me & Zombo met up with BBedward (who's in your age bracket) before a game this past fall at the Tilted Kilt and a fun time was had by all.

Super cool. I'm excited to enjoy some games with fellow Browns fans, I'm usually that one Browns fan at the random bar at the old CCTV in the corner. I don't care about age in the slightest but I was just genuinely curious what the crowd was like.

We have some dudes in their 20's and they are a lot of fun. The biggest demo is 50's and 60's but we have bunches of young and old, they all party together.

Here we were last year at the exhibition game in Tampa:

11988317_1010176245700528_47585337907020

Tampa get togethers - where legends are made dating back as far as 1999.

Looking forward to it, hit CLE with G Man and KMac19 in 198 days, not that we're counting. Last year was a very bitter omission to our 100% year on year attendance but both me and GMan's family have told the Big C to take a bus so we'll be there!! Ready to Crush "America's team".

Looking forward to it, hit CLE with G Man and KMac19 in 198 days, not that we're counting. Last year was a very bitter omission to our 100% year on year attendance but both me and GMan's family have told the Big C to take a bus so we'll be there!! Ready to Crush "America's team".

Excellent news. Look forward to seeing you. Keep the Northmen at bay there in Mercia.

(err, are you in Mercia...or in Wessex?)

Don't think I'll make it, but the Oct 9th, Pats game would be the one I'd target.

Regime in and regime out we seem to play them tough.

Don't think I'll make it, but the Oct 9th, Pats game would be the one I'd target.

Regime in and regime out we seem to play them tough.

I'll be in town for a wedding that weekend. If you're coming for sure, PM me- I may well be able to score you some of our Section 111 tickets.

I'll be in town for a wedding that weekend. If you're coming for sure, PM me- I may well be able to score you some of our Section 111 tickets.

Will do, h.... thanks...

Archived