THE BROWNS BOARD

Indians Demote Chief Wahoo to Secondary Status

bbedward

Full admission i dont follow baseball much, but i still liked what i saw there....alot. How old is pete now? We did just cut whitner..........

Whatever man that was what 40 yrs ago? Reds ain't shiit right now. And the hit wasn't very cool either. Unsportsmanlike.

Eat shit. Why don't you run away to the country from the African Americans you pussy,.

You should check your aggression every once in a while. Harboring so much rage is probably not good for you. To be fair there's black people in the country. There's actually a black farmhand who lives next door, next door being a half mile or so away. He's a pretty nice guy. I actually moved to the country to avoid neighbors of all stripes.

I'm not sold on him being an old guy. I suspect he's trolling about that. His profile says his birthday is 1987.

He also said in a previous post that he served in the military during Gulf War I. I guess the military was taking them young back then...

The cheap hit in a meaningless all star game. Classy. And it ruined Fosse's career too. Typical Reds.

I'm a Reds fan but I never agreed with this by Rose. It ruined a man's career in an All Star game. Fosse "never had the ball, never touched the ball" when Rose came plowing into him at the plate. It was wrong.

I'm a Reds fan but I never agreed with this by Rose. It ruined a man's career in an All Star game. Fosse "never had the ball, never touched the ball" when Rose came plowing into him at the plate. It was wrong.

And what sucks the most was that Rose was one of the best. Charlie Hustle. Too bad he's made bad choices that would affect his life in a negative way.

Opening day in Cincinnati:

Went downtown at 8am. Tons of people already down there. Was drunk by 10am.. more and more people show up. Everyone is "crazy" excited for baseball to be here.

About 1030 somebody tries fighting me. This is not uncommon as a clevelander here. Guy put a hand on me, I smacked it off, and he immediately got arrested. Cop apologized to me and told me roll tribe as he shows me his Cleveland wrist band. Hell yeah! I get more drunk.

About noonish (idk I was pretty far gone) another guy starts shit with me saying fuck Cleveland and whatnot. My brother (6'1" 225 ripped) shut that shit down real quick and the slimy hillbilly crawled back into his bar booth.

Reds win the game in the bottom of the 8th with a huge inning. Everybody celebrates 1-0 and pledges their loyalties to the reds.

Day two:

Not a single reds fan in sight.

Happens every year down here. Living here has confirmed that cincinnati has the #1 worst sports fans in america. There are VERY few diehards. There are VERY few people that know anything besides the big names they hear on espn.

Fuck cincinnati. This ghetto shit hole can burn and nobody would miss it.

I never liked driving a big truck in Cincinnati. People are rude and whatever. One time tho...

I was driving in Milwaukee and listening to the Cards play the Brewers then ...

Later that week drove thru Pitts and heard the Cards game at Pirates then...

Drove thru Cinn and herd the Cards game vs the Reds. It was surreal.

suffice to say Archie is probably full of shit on his military background. Oh wait no, he said here he still does morning PT. Nevermind he's clearly telling the truth.

Oh I think he's putting people on with a great deal of what he has to say but I don't doubt for a minute that he served his country for longer than most.

WSS

Archived