THE BROWNS BOARD

Indians Demote Chief Wahoo to Secondary Status

bbedward

You going downtown for opening day?

Of course. Opening Day is almost like a federal holiday down here in Cincinnati. I always go to the parade, and I actually got my name drawn in the Opening Day ticket lottery this year, so I got my tickets at a decent price.

Cards losing 3-0 in the 8th. With a win the Reds might be in first place. Lmao

Fuck the Cardinals. They're the Pittsburgh Steelers of MLB.

Reds, LOL.

Come wake me up when the Indians actually win a championship outside of the silver screen...

Of course. Opening Day is almost like a federal holiday down here in Cincinnati. I always go to the parade, and I actually got my name drawn in the Opening Day ticket lottery this year, so I got my tickets at a decent price.

Come wake me up when the Indians actually win a championship outside of the silver screen...

I'm gonna be downtown wearing my tribe jersey. Last year a couple guys tried to fight me for it. Cincy fans are a joke sometimes.

I'll probably go to rhinegeist and nicholsons. I work at the boathouse so I'll be staying away from there lol

Reds suck ass. Fucking hillbilly team.

I'm gonna be downtown wearing my tribe jersey. Last year a couple guys tried to fight me for it. Cincy fans are a joke sometimes.

I'll probably go to rhinegeist and nicholsons. I work at the boathouse so I'll be staying away from there lol

Eh, every team has "those" kind of fans, but for the most part, I don't think there's any bad blood between Reds fans and Indians fans; it's more of a friendly rivalry than anything. But, having said that, every time i've been to a Reds-Indians game at GABP, it never fails that a drunken Indians fan is ejected from the park for trying to fight someone, lol.

If you see me in a white Tribe Jersey with Lowe on the back and no number. Stop me and say hi. I'll buy ya a beer

Will do.

Reds suck ass. Fucking hillbilly team.

Sounds like someone is a little butthurt because they didn't make it to their 30-day chip...

Eh, every team has "those" kind of fans, but for the most part, I don't think there's any bad blood between Reds fans and Indians fans; it's more of a friendly rivalry than anything. But, having said that, every time i've been to a Reds-Indians game at GABP, it never fails that a drunken Indians fan is ejected from the park for trying to fight someone, lol.

Will do.

Sounds like someone is a little butthurt because they didn't make it to their 30-day chip...

Don't know what that means hillbilly,. Or what we call them up here in the Northcoast, Cintucki hillbillies. I guess that is you right?

It sucks they have been phasing out Chief Wahoo.

They should bring back the "crooked C" of the 70s on the hats. The present-day block one is boring IMHO.

Oh ya? Well fuck the Reds and Pete Rose's cheating' ass.

Archived