THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump - The biggest jerk of all time

bbedward

he's a farce of a nominee. and he doesn't care.

A circus barker/con man/celebrity/businessman.

I really want a brokered convention. Trump isn't conservative...

or liberal, he's whatever happens to be benefitting him at the moment.

NO. I honestly think I won't vote for him, even if higgardly is his opponent.

If she wins, she'll go down in flames... the problem is if the reps lose Congress the last

two years....

I'm glad Trump is now pro life and welcome aboard but I think he quickly found out about the gotcha questions that will come from the liberal media such as Chris Matthews. Trump needs to get familiar with the type of (trap) questions he will get now he is on the pro life side. This one is classic and I could have warned him about it as Chris Matthews always uses the argument if you believe abortion is murder than why don't you want the woman having an abortion punished? Trump should have been ready for it.

Trump Says ‘There Has to Be Some Form of Punishment’ for Women Who Have Abortions — Then Takes it Back

Donald Trump said Wednesday that if abortion were to become illegal in the U.S., women who undergo the controversial procedure should be legally punished — a position the Republican front-runner scrambled to reverse just hours later.

In an interview with MSNBC host Chris Matthews set to air Wednesday evening, Trump said “there has to be some form of punishment” for women who have abortions — a position unpopular with even the most ardently pro-life.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/30/trump-there-has-to-be-some-form-of-punishment-for-women-who-have-abortions/

he's a farce of a nominee. and he doesn't care.

A circus barker/con man/celebrity/businessman.

I really want a brokered convention. Trump isn't conservative...

or liberal, he's whatever happens to be benefitting him at the moment.

NO. I honestly think I won't vote for him, even if higgardly is his opponent.

If she wins, she'll go down in flames... the problem is if the reps lose Congress the last

two years....

You're making big mistake.

So Ed, when are you and Vapor going to phone bank for Trump?

The concept of phonebanking is so stupid. Let's call people at dinner time to tell them who to vote for. Had a friend on the fence and leaning Bernie who got called by multiple 15 year olds during dinner, asking him to vote for Bernie. He got so fed up with it he didn't vote. It's also totally unnecessary for Trump supporters since he gets all the coverage he needs from the media.

In AP Gov (10th grade), we could get extra credit by being involved in the election (2008). I also needed my volunteer hours for National Honors Society. I double dipped and phonebanked for Obama with two buddies (one of which considered himself a conservative).

I'm pretty sure we did more harm than good... haha. But I got my extra credit and my hours

In AP Gov (10th grade), we could get extra credit by being involved in the election (2008). I also needed my volunteer hours for National Honors Society. I double dipped and phonebanked for Obama with two buddies (one of which considered himself a conservative).

I'm pretty sure we did more harm than good... haha. But I got my extra credit and my hours

Haha, christ, that's awful. Your AP gov teacher was probably a McCain supporter.

Haha, christ, that's awful. Your AP gov teacher was probably a McCain supporter.

We had the same project but smaller scale for governor in NC in 2006. We had to call every small town representative for this social event the dude was having and I swear to God this is a true story.

I call the number given, a guy picks up the phone with a heavy southern accent and says "what ya'll want". I give my little scripted speech about the event, and the guy goes "you think I'd attend anything that pig fucker homo lover (note, he was not pro LGBT) puts up? Boy, if I was able I'd beat you up mountain style for disrepectin me." I go sir, I'm literally a 16 year old who is working for a grade, please don't. He then cracks up maniacally, calls me a queer and hangs up the phone.

That man was a representative of NC and still serves today.

At the time I didn't follow politics at all. I wasn't interested. I couldn't tell you which way he was leaning even though it would be pretty obvious now.

We only knew that he was a little pervy when it came to the young girls. Funny dude, interesting teacher, etc etc etc... but a little pervy.

(You ever have to randomly call somebody, and the voice on the other line be so god damn hilarious sounding that you couldn't get through your script? So your buddy calls next, but he can only get a little farther. So then your third friend calls and he manages to keep a straight face all of the way through? .... hahaha

Or have a teenager answer, you tell them who you are, here them yell to their dad, and their dad yell back to hang up. So you call that bastard back and tell him not to hang up on me, I'll hang up on you!.... then get called back with an angry man on the other end, yelling... so you hang up again)

Like I said. More harm than good.

We had the same project but smaller scale for governor in NC in 2006. We had to call every small town representative for this social event the dude was having and I swear to God this is a true story.

I call the number given, a guy picks up the phone with a heavy southern accent and says "what ya'll want". I give my little scripted speech about the event, and the guy goes "you think I'd attend anything that pig fucker homo lover (note, he was not pro LGBT) puts up? Boy, if I was able I'd beat you up mountain style for disrepectin me." I go sir, I'm literally a 16 year old who is working for a grade, please don't. He then cracks up maniacally, calls me a queer and hangs up the phone.

That man was a representative of NC and still serves today.

Hahahaha, that's awesome.

Hahaha. I don't doubt a single word you said.

My only regret is that I couldn't secretly record it. Not for the outing the dude's career because his town is like less than 1000 people, but more because I could have made $100k selling that shit to people.

So Ed, when are you and Vapor going to phone bank for Trump?

Don't need to phone bank for somebody who's winning everywhere.

I also have a full time job and such so I don't really have time to harass people over the phone.

Archived