THE BROWNS BOARD

Ted Cruz on suicide watch

bbedward

That is my biggest problem with Trump. He worries me because I don't know what he actually believes. You can agree or disagree with Cruz but you know what you are getting with him and that goes with most other candidates.

But there's no need to be a lunatic about this, yes Planned Parenthood performs some valuable services.

They also perform abortions. Now if any of you guys think that any presidential candidate is going to stop abortion tell me who it is.

I have no problem transferring their support money to organizations that overlap their women's health services.

WSS

But there's no need to be a lunatic about this, yes Planned Parenthood performs some valuable services.

They also perform abortions. Now if any of you guys think that any presidential candidate is going to stop abortion tell me who it is.

I have no problem transferring their support money to organizations that overlap their women's health services.

WSS

I can support Trump's current position on Planned Parenthood which is to continue funding Planned Parenthood only if they quit doing abortions and focus on other women's health issues:

About the abortion business, Trump said he opposes taxpayer funding but added, “It does do wonderful things but not as it relates to abortion.”

Trump then added that “there are wonderful things having to do with women’s health” when it comes to Planned Parenthood, “but not when it comes to abortion.”

While he had said he supports de-funding the abortion company if it refuses to stop doing abortions, Trump’s repeated comments that Planned Parenthood does some “wonderful things” will raise eyebrows with pro-life voters.

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/02/14/donald-trump-planned-parenthood-does-wonderful-things-but-not-when-it-comes-to-abortion/

Didn't Barack Obama win a good portion of the evangelistic vote? Didn't he join a Fundamentalist Church in Chicago to help him win votes? Then how well did he serve the wishes of the Christian community? How well has any President served the wishes of the Christian community?

It stands to reason that whether you pray 10 times a day or are a devout atheist sooner or later you realize the president can't implement a theocracy so it's best to vote for someone who will manage the country. Jimmy Carter was a Christian.

But the term tea party sets off a Pavlovian bell for some people.

WSS

He would get Il anyway he's a democrat.

OBF, why do you think evangelicals went with Trump over Cruz? Nothing in Trump's behavior screams Evangelical Christian and he really hasn't talked about policy outside of pie-in-the-sky plans with Mexico paying for a border wall.

There are many Christians who don't support Trump and I spoke to a few of them who will either write in a candidate or not vote at all then to vote for Trump. You don't have to know that much about Christianity to realize Trump doesn't know the first thing about the bible. When he says as a Christian he never saw the need to ask for forgiveness he may be the first Christian on record ever making that claim. I can think of Trump's prior support of partial birth abortions as a good place to start in asking for forgiveness.

Popular Christian Media Outlet Breaks Tradition With Brutal, First-Ever Presidential Stance: ‘Donald Trump Is a Scam’

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/29/popular-christian-media-outlet-breaks-tradition-with-brutal-first-ever-presidential-stance-donald-trump-is-a-scam/

Ted Cruz

There's been Ted Cruz's before. They like the talking point and voter block - they'll never do anything about abortion.

Kasich is the only one who has actually done something about it in the race - clinics and women just have to jump through a bunch more hoops now basically. There's some speculation many just hop the border and go to Michigan.

Archived