THE BROWNS BOARD

Kathy Hutchins Memorial BASEBALL league

Zombo

The longest-running BrownsBoard League is back for more action in 2016.

Last year, The Great Zomboni removed the Bridesmaid curse and steered the Naples Seamen to a second title.

The competition looks fierce again, but we are waiting for two of last year's participants to renew their invitations before we open it up to newcomers.

KORKY BUTCHEKS and BIG RED MACHINE, please renew your teams, or let us know if you are out this year.

Depending on their status, we will have 1-3 openings this year.

I'll make an announcement here, you can PM me in advance if you want to get in line for one of those slots.

Pitchers and Catchers have reported, Play Ball!

Zombo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Congratulations, Beanpot!

He won the Kathy Hutchins Memorial Baseball league for a record Fourth time, his first win since 2011,

He took the lead in mid-April and never looked back, easily outdistancing the competition.

We now have the "Beanpot Slam" as he currently holds the belt with four different fantasy titles:

NFL Survivor (Co-Champ), NCAA Bowl Mania, NCAA Tourney Basketball, and Baseball.

Great job, Beans!

And congratulations to EVERYONE who finished in the Top Five:

2016%20baseball_zpsq1613lfa.jpg

Yes, congrats to Beanpot! And as a tied for 4th guy, I had 3rd wrapped up until like 3 days before the end but still, a cheap shot at us 4th placers lol. Can't we have a tie breaker like maybe a dance-off or something?

A dance-off just wouldn't be fair to you.

I have Kevin James type moves:

I tried to catch ya Zombo but came up short. I think if Strasburg hadn't gotten hurt I might have made it closer.

Congrats Beanpot.

And congrats to everyone who finished in the top 6. Except for the tie guys at 4th :)

It was a dismal Summer for my Seamen, but the the one highlight was blowing past you like you were standing still.

Oh wait ... you were.

Zombo

Archived