THE BROWNS BOARD

Chris Christie and Carly Fiorina suspend campaigns.

bbedward

Sorry WSS...

I'm surprised that Carson hasn't pulled the plug yet - as he's also disqualified from the next debate.

Fiorina statement:

https://www.facebook.com/CarlyFiorina/posts/10157165012225206

Krispy Kreme hasn't really made an official statement I don't think but it's been reported everywhere.

Fiorina gained the name recognition she was after to begin with, Krispy did us the service of taking down Ruboto.

Sorry WSS...

I'm surprised that Carson hasn't pulled the plug yet - as he's also disqualified from the next debate.

Fiorina statement:

https://www.facebook.com/CarlyFiorina/posts/10157165012225206

Krispy Kreme hasn't really made an official statement I don't think but it's been reported everywhere.

Fiorina gained the name recognition she was after to begin with, Krispy did us the service of taking down Ruboto.

Although Christie did a great job of hurting Rubio's chances of winning the nomination it did zero to help Christie himself . I heard his attack on Rubio described as a murder/suicide which works for me.

Although Christie did a great job of hurting Rubio's chances of winning the nomination it did zero to help Christie himself . I heard his attack on Rubio described as a murder/suicide which works for me.

Seems like it helped Kasich the most, although he was already polling pretty well in NH I don't think he would have come in 2nd if Rubio didn't shoot himself in the foot.

Somebody on television made the comment that Marco Rubio reminded them of a kid that comes to your door looking for donations for his soccer team.

WSS

I didn't have too much problem with Rubio before but Christie made him look like a kid in the debate and that perception is going to be hard for him to overcome now.

Archived