THE BROWNS BOARD

Highly Questionable

Kvoethe

Hilarious today.

Talking about the Rooney Rule. And how Hue is making his own version of Harlem Nights.(Bomani's words) A one man Rooney Ruler.

I say more power to him. White or black get some fresh ideas and some hungry coaches in there is a good thing!

I like all the hires so far. Everything ive read about these guys i am liking!

the regular dan lebetard with stugotz show can be tolerable and funny at times because they do the twitter responses of this guy looks like: ... but highly questionable is about pc for whites and racism for every other race. just keep flicking through the channels when that's on cuz someone is going to go on a rant how it's some white person's fault at somewhere or time to have helped this student athlete walk in front of a bus while drunk and kill himself.

whew. this'll end up on the political forum in a couple of minutes........ don't get me started. fuckin cubans swam into miami and are making more money that tony montanananana right now.

hoople heads.

Watch the show maybe once a week... and usually end up laughing hard at some random internet clip or another. Kind of a less concentrated and less androgynous version of Tosh.O in that way. But it's way too formulistic for regular viewing.

hoople heads.

lmao, Al...

Archived