THE BROWNS BOARD

Fiorina Ambushes Field Trip And Uses Children As Props Without Parent's Consent

bbedward

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/21/carly-fiorina-accused-of-ambushing-children-for-anti-abortion-rally

I personally can't wait for Carly Fiorina to disappear forever to irrelevancy - which will be early february I'm guessing.

But basically she went to some Botanical gardens to talk about abortion, put up a big poster of an unborn fetus, then ruined a field trip for a bunch of kids by making them listen to her talk (which is bad enough no matter the subject) about harvesting organs from unborn babies.

and yet, higgardly can lie, violate the law pertaining to top secret, and higher than top secret information,

try to cover up benghazi, be as completely corrupt as can be...

but to no post put up by a lib. figures. Carly grandstanded, don't like it...

but it has nothing to do with our national security. Higgardly and Obamao are a

national security nightmare.

and yet, higgardly can lie, violate the law pertaining to top secret, and higher than top secret information,

try to cover up benghazi, be as completely corrupt as can be...

but to no post put up by a lib. figures. Carly grandstanded, don't like it...

but it has nothing to do with our national security. Higgardly and Obamao are a

national security nightmare.

All matters that are discussed pretty regularly on this board and basically every other political discussion board.

However, we can still talk about other things no? Like Fiorina talking about selling baby organs with a picture of a fetus, using a bunch of school children on a field trip as a prop without parental consent, and doing all of that in a Botanical Garden no less.

She has no chance of winning, but she keeps managing to get even more unlikable and I didn't think it was possible.

I don't like Carly, which makes it easier for me to criticize her for a story like this.

But if I was a neutral parent of one of those (3-7?) year olds, I'd be pretty mad if a presidential candidate used them as a prop like without my permission especially considering the subject matter (I don't think I'd even want my young kid to know what abortion is, at least at that young of an age - let alone hear about how they cut them up and sell baby parts)

Archived