THE BROWNS BOARD

Bills Hire First Full Time Female Nfl Coach

bbedward

Former administrative assistant. She'll fill their "cups" with coffee & starch their jock straps! They'll be in too much damned pain to stand still. LOL

Mike

Yes, feet... C'mon, Gip... it's only been Five Years...

http://deadspin.com/this-may-or-may-not-be-rex-ryans-wife-making-foot-feti-5715741

And there's this

http://deadspin.com/does-rex-ryan-have-a-photo-of-his-wifes-feet-on-his-des-1729794994

I have no problem with people who love feet*, but I do find it funny to have a picture of feet on your desk.

Former administrative assistant. She'll fill their "cups" with coffee & starch their jock straps! They'll be in too much damned pain to stand still. LOL

Mike

Well, at least on Russillo and Kanell Danny explained what a "special teams quality control coach" does. Makes up flash cards of opposing team's formations.

Strahan said it best. "She is in charge of following all practice rules & their practices our run to keep the game timing of plays at their highest quality at full speed". now who would not want a women like this ;)

Strahan said it best. "She is in charge of following all practice rules & their practices are run to keep the game timing of plays at their highest quality at full speed". now who would not want a women like this ;)

Translation...."She's gonna be a NAG!"

Mike

The second this thread started I wondered what the over/under was on before a blatantly sexist comment came into the fold-if you guessed 8 you win!

and the over/under on the politically correct - I have no sense of humor - self righteous comment comes in at 2

and the over/under on the politically correct - I have no sense of humor - self righteous comment comes in at 2

Right, sense of humour...because just saying BLOWJOBS whenever a woman starts working in a 'man's world' is the epitome of humour.

I'm a woman and I'm against this. Football is a male sport! No women should be allowed ever! By opening the door for female coaches what's next? No! Rex Ryan is a publicity HOUND and nothing more. What has he won? Nothing! The day Ryan beats Belicheck in a regular season and the playoffs I will retract my statement. But for now; Ryan is an imposter!

what's the over/under of how many games before a player runs up to her on the sidelines and slaps her across her face with his cock?

i'm in at 10, anyone?

4th game Pre Season! Women don't belong in football! Now these guys who have a fraternity will be hampered by some screaming Mimi! Rex Ryan is a fool and so is his brother!

PC literally has nothing to do with this, it's the fact that the "her derr woman should stay in the kitchen" joke isn't funny anymore. That joke is like the local drunk at the bar who tells you how he took shots with Hulk Hogan every time you talk to him. It's been outplayed 10x too much and isn't even true in today's society.

PC is shit like Wisconsin not allowing fans to boo, not breaking a dated model of employment practices.

PC literally has nothing to do with this, it's the fact that the "her derr woman should stay in the kitchen" joke isn't funny anymore. That joke is like the local drunk at the bar who tells you how he took shots with Hulk Hogan every time you talk to him. It's been outplayed 10x too much and isn't even true in today's society.

PC is shit like Wisconsin not allowing fans to boo, not breaking a dated model of employment practices.

Exactly. It's tired, boring, unoriginal and just not funny, before you get in to whether it's offensive.

Archived