THE BROWNS BOARD

Tomorrows Coin Flip Gate..

Kvoethe

Is it a coin flip if the coin doesnt flip. Ruined a great game...well, i guess it was still a great game, but i was kinda rootin for the pack. I like their organization and fans.

Is it a coin flip if the coin doesnt flip. Ruined a great game...well, i guess it was still a great game, but i was kinda rootin for the pack. I like their organization and fans.

LOL I saw that. Remember the telekenitc Ratbert from Dilbert? I call edge.

Was there a replay of it? How do you fuck up a coin flip? Not a fan of either team but watching the refs in the past two games has amazed me.

amazed by refs? seriously? elaborate please.

and none of the old "hypnotized by zebras as a young boycubpiglet" retread, everyone and his brother has used that one to death this week...

- just another NFL conspiracy theorist

The "good" news is the Cardinals would have won the toss in either scenario. I know Aaron Rodgers said he would have changed his call to heads but I doubt that seriously. That was a 30 for 30 documentary game in the making if the Cards win the whole thing though.

Well Rodgers did say he calls opposite of how the coin is laying on the referees hand.

amazed by refs? seriously? elaborate please.

and none of the old "hypnotized by zebras as a young boycubpiglet" retread, everyone and his brother has used that one to death this week...

- just another NFL conspiracy theorist

Refs were horrible in yesterdays game. Missed a clear offensive pass interference on the 3rd down where the Cardinals scored the go-ahead TD. Should have been 3rd&goal from around the 15, and it was clear as day since the receiver didn't even try to run a route, started blocking the Packers DB immediately.

They also missed a clear pass interference on the Cards DB on a 3rd&5 with 3 minutes left in the game that would have given us a first down. Instead Rodgers bounced a pass on 4th down and we gave up a field goal to go down 7.

The refs aren't the reason the Packers lost of the game, and I'm sure there were plenty of plays which went against Arizona which weren't shown during the broadcast, but the officiating was bad all night.

Well Rodgers did say he calls opposite of how the coin is laying on the referees hand.

Eh, I still don't buy it. I think the ref did the right thing because the first flip was completely unfair.

Refs were horrible in yesterdays game. Missed a clear offensive pass interference on the 3rd down where the Cardinals scored the go-ahead TD. Should have been 3rd&goal from around the 15, and it was clear as day since the receiver didn't even try to run a route, started blocking the Packers DB immediately.

They also missed a clear pass interference on the Cards DB on a 3rd&5 with 3 minutes left in the game that would have given us a first down. Instead Rodgers bounced a pass on 4th down and we gave up a field goal to go down 7.

The refs aren't the reason the Packers lost of the game, and I'm sure there were plenty of plays which went against Arizona which weren't shown during the broadcast, but the officiating was bad all night.

I've been saying all year the refs have just been bad. Games have been decided on bad calls, and I think the central issue is rules are way, way too complicated. Refs are watching for 100 things and calls are getting missed. Don't even get me started on what the hell a catch is.

The NFL needs to do three things this offseason hopefully:

-Simplify the rules especially on what counts as a catch

-Make NFL refs actual full-time employees

-Add one more ref per crew to specifically watch secondary play.

Eh, I still don't buy it. I think the ref did the right thing because the first flip was completely unfair.

I've been saying all year the refs have just been bad. Games have been decided on bad calls, and I think the central issue is rules are way, way too complicated. Refs are watching for 100 things and calls are getting missed. Don't even get me started on what the hell a catch is.

The NFL needs to do three things this offseason hopefully:

-Simplify the rules especially on what counts as a catch

-Make NFL refs actual full-time employees

-Add one more ref per crew to specifically watch secondary play.

Bingo!

Mike

Refs were horrible in yesterdays game. Missed a clear offensive pass interference

on the 3rd down where the Cardinals scored the go-ahead TD. Should have been 3rd&goal from around the 15, and it was clear as day since the receiver didn't even try to run a route, started blocking the Packers DB immediately.

Amendolas hit was just as dirty as burfects...have to see what happens...nothing i guess.

Blaming the loss on the coin toss is silly.

It was a good game, Cards won because they're the better team despite the fact Carson had some bad red zone moments (overthrew probable TD pass, interception)

I wasnt blaming...but im sure it will be a story to pine on in GB.

The "good" news is the Cardinals would have won the toss in either scenario.

Why is this escaping people?

And fuck, Rogers... he got the reflip and, since it was not a call-it-in-the-air situation, his original call stands.

Why is this escaping people?

And fuck, Rogers... he got the reflip and, since it was not a call-it-in-the-air situation, his original call stands.

Again another person who doesn't seem to get it...Rodgers calls the flip opposite of the way the coin is laying in the refs hand. As you seen on the first flip Rodgers was eyeballing the coin like no ones business and you seen the coin did not rotate at all so he complained. If you are going to reflip the coin because of the refs error then you damn sure better let the vistors remake their call. The NFL will come out and tell you this was an error by the official and that he was wrong which will mean that you are wrong as well.

I wasnt blaming...but im sure it will be a story to pine on in GB.

No complaining about the toss in GB...it's not the reason we lost.

What you'll hear in GB is plenty of frustration since it's the second time in a row we've outplayed the home team in the playoffs and lost.

No complaining about the toss in GB...it's not the reason we lost.

What you'll hear in GB is plenty of frustration since it's the second time in a row we've outplayed the home team in the playoffs and lost.

Not sure GB outplayed AZ. If Palmer doesn't have a bad day in the red zone then there wouldn't be any overtime

Archived