THE BROWNS BOARD

Philthy Eagles Fan Rants On Doug Pederson Hire

Kvoethe

And yet, I have to agree. Who is Doug F*cking Pederson? He's right! They fired Kelly before seasons' end to get a head start on a coaching search and they hired Doug F%cking Pederson! I feel his pain and now feel even more blessed the Brown hired Hue Jackson.

Especially since he wasn't the "last" choice. He was sought after in bigger markets for probably more money and we landed him. To me Jackson was a coup" of sorts.

This Philly fan loves his team! He's passionate and I admire that. I do think Philly is nuts to hire a guy who's offense relies on Jamal Charles and an occasional pass to Travis Kelce. But hey! They have a ton of offense over there! Jordan Mathews, Demarco Murray, Zach Ertz, Ryan Matthews.

At least we got our guy.

i've seen this is like 5 threads now (not just from u BB), and i still don't get it.

what's the over/under right now that he makes it until 2018 season?

love all the positive speech right now and want to back my horses up to the wagon but remember there's a outlaw gang out there that will burn the town down and call for a public firing squad if the 'guy' plays the wrong person, mismanages 10 seconds in a game or just doesn't seem like the 'right guy' anymore because he didn't get us to the superbowl in 2 years.

where will you stand then?

i've seen this is like 5 threads now (not just from u BB), and i still don't get it.

what's the over/under right now that he makes it until 2018 season?

love all the positive speech right now and want to back my horses up to the wagon but remember there's a outlaw gang out there that will burn the town down and call for a public firing squad if the 'guy' plays the wrong person, mismanages 10 seconds in a game or just doesn't seem like the 'right guy' anymore because he didn't get us to the superbowl in 2 years.

I've never been a premature ejaculator when it comes to firing coaches, that's the other guys.

I'm just being cautiously optimistic we finally got a guy we'll stick with

what's the over/under right now that he makes it until 2018 season?[/b

Hey, if it were up to me, we'd be heading into Year 4 of Chudzinski era. Probably be at least 9-7 by now.

But ... of all the fuckers hired this year ... I like ours the best. Honestly.

So there's that.

But I will be the first to call him Huge Jackass when run up the middle on first down for a two yard loss in the first game.

Z

Doug Pederson beat a Belichick defense throwing to Aaron Fucking Shea and handing off to Travis Fucking Prentice...

That's who Doug Fucking Pederson is,

Z

Amusing as hell rant. The whole time l was wondering if it was the same Doug Pederson.

When the Browns play the Eagles, l would totally participate in a kickstarter fund to get this guy into our seatbeltless suburban block driving counterpart's car just to see the magic unfold.

Amusing as hell rant. The whole time l was wondering if it was the same Doug Pederson.

When the Browns play the Eagles, l would totally participate in a kickstarter fund to get this guy into our seatbeltless suburban block driving counterpart's car just to see the magic unfold.

I second this

Archived