THE BROWNS BOARD

Did Farmer actually go to the combines this year?

Kvoethe

Despite all the yiping, it is a legitimate question: did the Browns have a significant presence at the combine?

While I agree with the contention that the combine is just a dog and pony show, and that to evaluate a player it is far far better to "watch the tape", I do think the interviewing process....the "getting to know you" process is important and that someone from the Browns should be there to conduct that.

Despite all the yiping, it is a legitimate question: did the Browns have a significant presence at the combine?

While I agree with the contention that the combine is just a dog and pony show, and that to evaluate a player it is far far better to "watch the tape", I do think the interviewing process....the "getting to know you" process is important and that someone from the Browns should be there to conduct that.

Saw Pettine there multiple days so the answer is yes. Also saw Farmer but don't recall which day or days. Here are interviews at the combine.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-5/Mike-Pettine-Ray-Farmer-reveal-their-favorite-questions-to-ask-draft-prospects/11896369-4f72-44a7-9108-8142a2a0d475

You forgot Haslam, Ag. He was there Day 1. :o

As for seeing Framer... It's good he's there, but not seen. There's no better opportunity to get face time with his peers and figure out what deals are out there. A lot better use of his time than watching a lineman run a 5.4 40...

i guess everyone is blind if they didn't see our OL coach on the FIELD while they were running drills.

you know the guy wearing the brown orange and white jacket with a brown's helmet logo on his chest?

Did the jacket have the new logo or the old logo or did it have one of the "leaked new logos" that we read about here for weeks on end from the uniform fags?

If he needs to make hay he needs a tedder, rake, or go old school with a sickle bar mower on a Farmall M with tricycle gear..... Mohican

Baler. Need a square or round baler. Our old JD square baler runs excellent, and the kicker punts those

bales for field goals most of the day, unless I turn too quickly, or it happens to jam up.

Archived