THE BROWNS BOARD

Once again the Browns end a season with a QB mess.

Kvoethe

When will the cycle end?

Any prospects in the draft?

Or do we take Jameis Winston to ensure a unparalleled legacy of Bad Decisions?

We could trade JF and maybe get some new PT equipment for the training room.

It ends with Shaw. I'd say it ends with hoyer but I'm certain he's gone. Hoyer deserved some more time to see he could pull out of his slump.

Hindsight ain't it a bitch.

Lose/Lose situation against the bungles. Hoyer wouldn't have lasted in that stadium after his first incompletion. Knowing what we do now it would have been a different story.

but at least we have a better record, a great core of players and a stable smart FO and coaching staff.

don't call me complacent but i am very happy with what happened thisyear and without the injuries i believe we would be playing in the playoffs in the steeler's spot.

but at least we have a better record, a great core of players and a stable smart FO and coaching staff.

don't call me complacent but i am very happy with what happened thisyear and without the injuries i believe we would be playing in the playoffs in the steeler's spot.

Fo sho, we aren't ending a season with no hope for the future at least. Future is good still.

Our team doesn't need a Peyton manning to win now, which is good.

I'm hopeful that Connor Shaw can develop into a better, more consistent Brian Hoyer. The key words here are "better" and "more consistent". I've been a Hoyer supporter throughout, primarily because of his ability to survey the field quickly, make a decision, and deliver the ball on target. At his best, he was a good quarterback. Unfortunately his best was a fleeting thing; his last four games were utter disasters.

Here's to Shaw getting enough protection on Sunday to show us what he's made of. I'm pulling for this kid.

I'm hopeful that Connor Shaw can develop into a better, more consistent Brian Hoyer. The key words here are "better" and "more consistent". I've been a Hoyer supporter throughout, primarily because of his ability to survey the field quickly, make a decision, and deliver the ball on target. At his best, he was a good quarterback. Unfortunately his best was a fleeting thing; his last four games were utter disasters.

Here's to Shaw getting enough protection on Sunday to show us what he's made of. I'm pulling for this kid.

If shaw plays decent, I'm all for hoyer and shaw being the #1 and #2 next year. Not in any particular order.

Given draft and FA options I don't see anyone better to bring in. Grossman can be the #3 and johnny can go to jerrah for a nice smoked brisket dinner.

They should give Shaw the start regardless of Hoyer's status. Why get him hurt? He deserves a shot at free agency without worrying about his health. We all know what happened to Sanchez when Rex left him in late in the preseason. Give Shaw the start. Who knows? Maybe he ain't so bad? I'll bet he throws a touchdown.

he played above average when we had a running game which was gone as soon as mack got hurt.

We were 6-3 and looking good, then we went 1-6 and looked like crap. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Progress????????

And if Mike Smith wouldn't have called TO we would have lost the last 7 games

We can debate semantics, but compared to this exact time last year, I think this team is light years ahead....

We now have a full defensive backfield, which was considered a weakness last year/// We have some good talent at Running back and last year we had nothing//// We have a few receivers that can catch, while last year we only had Gordon/Cameron/////and we have a MUCH improved front office and coaching staff, compared to Banner/Lombardi/Chud......

Still work to do, but I dont think there is one group of players that wasn't improved this year, with the exception of our ST -Returner situation, which did get worse

OK I will say it. Hoyer is our best option in 2015 at this time. FA Hoyer best out there 2015. Draft: We would give up far to much to get top 3 QB's in draft. We can upgrade our roster with good player's by not reaching.. WR's after draft 2014, all reports out there said we had none. I say we did just fine.. Let's see where the QB's shake off the tree's, With out reaching for them. A lot of QB moves to come.. Go Browns!!

Absolutely. The team got a lot better and hopefully it will again next year.

We have a very tough schedule so it will need too.

I don't think we treated him poorly. The only thing we did to him was add JFF to the mix...but we also

Gave him a contract, then a chance to prove himself, then his first starting job in 6 years and stayed with him for weeks, even after he stunk it up....

Compared to his last 6 years in the league, Id say he got more good stuff here than anywhere.....

Archived