THE BROWNS BOARD

Dalton vs Hoyer

ColumbusKing

Dalton is a proven winner and puts up better numbers than Hoyer, he's also younger and has more potential for improvement. Tour2ma, just give it a rest. I'm active on the other Brown's board and pop in here every now and then to read the comments. You by far are the biggest moron on this forum and that's saying a lot. You remind me of a guy with an ugly girlfriend that constantly shows people an edited pic of her from five years ago to convince himself that he's really got something when he's actually fucking a 2.

Dalton is a proven winner and puts up better numbers than Hoyer, he's also younger and has more potential for improvement. Tour2ma, just give it a rest. I'm active on the other Brown's board and pop in here every now and then to read the comments. You by far are the biggest moron on this forum and that's saying a lot. You remind me of a guy with an ugly girlfriend that constantly shows people an edited pic of her from five years ago to convince himself that he's really got something when he's actually fucking a 2.

I think its time for you to permanently stay on the other shitty board. You brought zero value with your post.. Dalton a proven winner? He hasn't won 1 meaningful game in his career. Winless in primetime and playoffs..

He's made the playoffs EVERY year. Meaningful games are only in primetime and the playoffs? Every game is a meaningful game. Regardless, how many games has Hoyer won in the playoffs or how many times has he gotten there? Where is your argument for saying that Hoyer is better? His numbers are worse and he wins less often.

Hoyer no question. I get it we have to see this year what Johnny has, but not all our problems have been on Hoyer. Neither Dalton or Johnny can run an offense like Hoyer can. We saw what Hoyer can do when he running the up tempo in the final minutes of the Houston game. He got crushed by Cushing like twice but still bounced up and fired darts over the middle that were perfectly on target. I can't explain his regressions though.

Please elaborate how Dalton or Manziel can't run an offense like Hoyer. I can understand that Manziel is an unknown, but you're using flawed logic assuming that because Manziel has not run the offense yet that he's incapable of doing it as well, which isn't really that well. Dalton, on the other hand, has already been a pro-bowler, won multiple AFC offensive player of the week honors and even an AFC offensive player of the month honor. Not sure why you're using the Houston game to support your argument since he threw 30 incomplete passes and lost. :wacko:

You don't make the playoffs in your first three seasons by accident.

Dalton doesn't make the Bengals better, he benefits from the talent on the team, just like other marginal qb's who were on really good teams.

Pretty much my view point. Dalton also doesn't have an ideal arm. If he gets in a rhythm he can be dangerous, but when he isn't he's dangerous in a whole different way.

He looked good against the browns this year though.

You guys are delusional. You argue that Dalton isn't better than Hoyer because Dalton benefits from the talent on his team...smh

Do you believe that Hoyer is actually winning us games? Do you see Hoyer getting teams to the playoffs? Has Hoyer ever made a pro-bowl? Is Dalton getting benched for a rookie?

You guys are delusional. You argue that Dalton isn't better than Hoyer because Dalton benefits from the talent on his team...smh

Do you believe that Hoyer is actually winning us games? Do you see Hoyer getting teams to the playoffs? Has Hoyer ever made a pro-bowl? Is Dalton getting benched for a rookie?

JF isn't Dalton's backup but if he was everyone would want him to start over Dalton too. My point is you could swap Dalton and Hoyer and I don't see the Bengals doing any worse than they have with Dalton.

Put down the pipe dude. Get yourself cleaned up and then maybe you can come back and post and not embarass yourself. Proven winner lol.

I'm aware Dalton isn't on the same team as Manziel, but I'm sure you feel smart after you probably looked it up. I'm saying that Dalton would not get benched because he's been a decent enough qb so far in his career to not warrant the move.

And I'm saying Dalton is no better than Hoyer. I didn't think it was that hard to understand. But it's good to know you realize Manziel is not on the Bengals.

LOL I'm on drugs? You're comparing a guy who is lucky to be playing football in the NFL to a recent pro-bowler and qb that has never missed the playoffs.

Atleast provide an argument to support what you're saying. When someone makes the playoffs every year they play, then they must be winning some games.

I'll admit Dalton played bad against the Browns, who obviously have a great defense, but he did bounce back and put up a qb over 140 the next game instead of playing several shitty games in a row. His team is also in 1st place again. He's simply a better qb than Hoyer. Don't know why it's that hard to believe considering Hoyer is now our backup qb.

I looked up qb rankings. The first one I saw had Dalton ranked 19 and Hoyer 24. The only difference between them IMO is that Dalton has had years to get better, but has proven he is a near-bottom tier qb.

The article was by Gregg Rosenthal, here is a quote.

" Dalton is a walking example of the maxim that quarterbacks get too much credit when they win and too much blame when they lose. The Bengals' success almost always is dependent on his teammates."

is your name on the other board fucktard??

what did Tour fuck your girlfriend or something? At least he isn't dumb enough to spend two pages talking up Andy Dalton. Lol, I bet you're one of those water heads who tries to make excuses for Brandon Weeden. You have a signed Curtis Painter jersey hanging in your room?

You by far are the biggest moron on this forum and that's saying a lot. You remind me of a guy with an ugly girlfriend that constantly shows people an edited pic of her from five years ago to convince himself that he's really got something when he's actually fucking a 2.

Wow, this is the analogy you come up with? Stay on the other boards if you're gonna come with lame ass insults like that.

I'm aware Dalton isn't on the same team as Manziel, but I'm sure you feel smart after you probably looked it up. I'm saying that Dalton would not get benched because he's been a decent enough qb so far in his career to not warrant the move.

And he's got Jason Campbell and an injured AJ McCarron backing him up. I live close enough to Bungle land to hear the voices- they want to see McCarron after yet another Andy stinker. You can bet the ranch if JFF was on the Bengals- there would be plenty of pressure to bench Dalton.

Sorry- until Dalton can prove he's not Mr Anti-clutch when the bright lights come on, he's a so-so qb. Not saying Hoyer isn't, but at least Hoyer never put up a 2 qbr. Care to bet if Dalton does yet another el foldo in the playoffs this year, the Bengals won't start thinking about a replacement?

Archived