THE BROWNS BOARD

Next Man Up - Jim Leonhard

bbedward

I like Leonard....a solid back-up. He sees the field and knows the game, and that is key for a safety. I am gald he is the next man up.

He plays a steady game. That is exactly what you want out of a back-up player.

Let's be real here. I am tired of the bullshit on this board. Let's make it a football board, not some place for every Yahoo on the net to spew their crap.

I saw the highlight. Not bad for a guy who wasn't drafted, played for seven teams, and is thirty-two yrs. old.

My hat is off to Leonhard. Played hard in a losing effort. So did Haden and no points to show for it. From the look of it on NFL highlights it looks like the Browns out played Buffalo.

Leonhard played great it was nice to see

Haden had another fantastic game, I almost bought a haden jersey at the beginning of the year but I was hesitant. I have a pile of probably 20 in my closet from the last 15 years :(

Considering we gave Haden a fat ole' contract, probably a pretty safe bet he'll be around awhile.

Considering we gave Haden a fat ole' contract, probably a pretty safe bet he'll be around awhile.

Didn't we rescind that and replace it with league minimum?

Isn't that how we turned him around after his poor start when he was not trying because he "got paid"?

Archived