THE BROWNS BOARD

best year in a

LBC mike

Seriously ;)

Besides....Im happy with the whole year. Had a winning draft. Had good FA pick ups. Scored big with UDFA's. Scored a good coaching staff and FO.

So, Im not gonna cry about the few things that weren't perfect(or are still unknown). Overall score B+

Hell, last year everyone was screaming about the QB's and how bad they sucked.

This year they are all screaming about which QB to play, because both show so much promise.

The screaming may never stop, but I like it better this way....... B+ again

i went into the year proclaiming 8-8 would be a major improvement. hell i'm thinking the browns have shown that with their record now of course w/o the other two wins as of yet. i don't think anyone projecting their success could have seen the injury issue being as bad as it is now. i do think that farmer and pettine know what they're doing and if any changes are to be made i'll accept that. i just don't want to think other brown's fans will wish for a loss here and there so they can insert our #2 QB just for the sake of doing so.

the last third of the season IMO, will help the FO define the needs for this team going forward in selecting players in FA and the draft next year. but as mudfly just proclaimed: kudos to all so far and let's not give up just yet. there's plenty of football to be played. hopefully these players will step up knowing that their fan base is behind them 100%.

GO BROWNS!!

Archived