THE BROWNS BOARD

Quarterback Driven Trivia

The Gipper

So, we have this. Try your hand:

FINAL ANSWERS:

1. Of the Top 20 QBs in the career "passer rating system", how many have led their team to a championship? Margin of error= 1

Nine or Ten. I see some lists that include Otto Graham, others that do not. Not sure why the variance....unless some lists just didn't want to include "old guys"

Those in the Top 20 that have won: Rodgers, Peyton, Steve Young, Brady, Graham, Brees, Warner, Roethlisberger, Montana, Favre.

Those in the Top 20 that have NOT won a title: Rivers, Romo, Matt Ryan, Pennington, Schaub, Culpepper, Garcia, Marino, Trent Green, Carson Palmer, David Garrard.

I think it's just that Rating was not a stat when Otto played and has to be recreated from sparser box scores and film... Kind of like "sacks".

Thought of Dr Frank for our consec TDs, but just don't think of us throwing enough in the 60's to make him my guess.

Enjoyable as always...

I think it's just that Rating was not a stat when Otto played and has to be recreated from sparser box scores and film... Kind of like "sacks".

Thought of Dr Frank for our consec TDs, but just don't think of us throwing enough in the 60's to make him my guess.

Enjoyable as always...

Oh, yea. Ryan was throwing to Paul Warfield and Gary Collins. Collins and Warfield are #1 and #3 in Browns all time TD catches. Lavelli is #2. He had Jim Brown and Ernie Green to throw to as well, who are tied for 14th TD receptions for the Browns.

Josh Gordon has 14. Maybe he can get a half dozen or more before the season ends to move up on the list. If he got 6 he would tie JB and Green.

Archived