THE BROWNS BOARD

Anyone voting today?

So give me a rough example of a couple policies that would make you want to vote for any candidate in West Virginia. Not in general as in something to help blah blah blah but as specific as you could. Merely because I don't understand the situation there beyond the fact that coal is a big industry and President Obama and the Democrats don't seem to be among the fanbase.

WSS .

So give me a rough example of a couple policies that would make you want to vote for any candidate in West Virginia. Not in general as in something to help blah blah blah but as specific as you could. Merely because I don't understand the situation there beyond the fact that coal is a big industry and President Obama and the Democrats don't seem to be among the fanbase.

WSS .

If a politician would come forward and say they are willing to lower corporate and small business taxes, I would be for them. The business climate in West Virginia is awful and geared only towards the coal industry. If they could do more to bring in more business, they could retain college graduates and skilled labor that leaves the area. We get exactlly zero politicians who will come out and back these sorts of measures. We end up with multiple candidates all chirping about coal and only coal.

The problem arises in that when someone mentions it, attacks ads pop up saying Joe Candidate is "for billionaires". It is hilarious hypocrisy because the naysayers will then go and get on their knees for coal reps. The idiot masses here dive right into it but no one running will get me out to vote.

I am in the running for a GIS job in Canton so I will likely be leaving and never looking back. Logic

Canton Ohio? Hope you get it. If you do, contact me, and I'll invite you out to our farm.

We can do some groundhog skeet. I think Steve has never had time to visit because he's

afraid of a little furry groundhog in a hole....

Archived