THE BROWNS BOARD

Solar plant needs permission to emit...WHAT ?

calfoxwc

Solar isn't going to replace coal. Solar, wind, nuclear, etc etc etc are going to replace fossil fuels. Solar power in its current state would not be able to supply the energy needed by itself.

We should have a "war on coal" to help drive innovation and the advancement of alternate fuel sources.

Then perhaps we should stop food production by farmers, so it will drive people to lose

weight and starve nearly? to death,

to drive innovation and advancement of alternate food production, like

the food generators on Star Tred or something... eh?

And ban clothes, and everybody would have to go naked so it will drive the innovation and advancement for all of us to grow fur?

Yet, you have no common sense, no ability to think for yourself, outside the box,

or think, in general, and little ability to comprehend what you read, poor social skills online,

limited to personal antagonism and putdowns as a way of taking part in discussions....

and you seem to have grown up in a dark garage, because you don't know much of anything

about anything that really matters in life.

I agree, you are an idiot.

Look, I explained my first post. You reply with snarky, dumbass comments. Idk what else you want.

But yes, by not agreeing with what you read from your biased ass media outlets, I'M clearly the one that can't think for himself. Give me a fucking break.

And do you understand the word hypocrite btw? Because you couldn't be any more of one.

The only saving grace is that the majority of intelligent posters on here realize you're full of shit. I don't even agree with them on everything all of the time, but there's a strong consensus you're a moron. And no,sorry, I don't put DieHard or Walter in that group.

But keep promoting the divided political nature I this country. Keep helping nothing get done. Keep being an idiot. I just hope it doesn't affect me

ah, the old "everybody loves me and they think you suck" line.

coward. You bitched about the first line, so you could "discredit" the entire article and not talk about

the content.

What you don't understand, many libs don't...is that my responses to you are because of your responses

to me.

So, that doesn't make me a hypocrite, it makes you a woodypeckerhead for starting all the personal hostility

in the first place.

Slugs like you think that when Israel bombs the missile sites that fired over 2500 missiles into Israel...

you stupidly think that Israel started the conflict. That makes you an emoting, pencil humping weirdo woodypeckhead.

And, thusly, you doth reek of filth and flatulence, online.

My bad, I forgot you are the real victim here...

Your article was discredited the minute you posted something from The Blaze. My pointing out of the inaccurate first line was just expected. I read the article regardless. What, the plant is using natural gas to supplement their energy production, alright? That doesn't discredit alternative energy. Plus, like I said, no one is saying solar energy by itself is going to completely replace fossil fuels

The article is click bait for people set in their ways to go "Ha! Those stupid liberals and their hippie energy! I knew it wouldn't work!"

Archived